zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
have not played this in a long time but look to see if there is a www folder if so check there.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Have you tried the picture walkthrough from the OP seems like it contains all her trials including all boxes
None of the walkthroughs in the thread give me any advice on what I'm asking as they don't mention the switch behind the barmaid at all or how to reach Mary in the third minigame dream with Aunt Rose. It only talks about the chest with three goddess coins and claiming Rose's heart. Nothing else is pointed out on the map even though there's more that can be seen, which is not mentioned in any guide whatsoever.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
None of the walkthroughs in the thread give me any advice on what I'm asking as they don't mention the switch behind the barmaid at all or how to reach Mary in the third minigame dream with Aunt Rose. It only talks about the chest with three goddess coins and claiming Rose's heart. Nothing else is pointed out on the map even though there's more that can be seen, which is not mentioned in any guide whatsoever.
Than it's likely you are talking about asthetic map fillers without purpose

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I know which ones are you talking about, they're nothing as far as I know but I can check it directly on the game files if you want, but is more than likely what the EVA said, just decorations.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I know which ones are you talking about, they're nothing as far as I know but I can check it directly on the game files if you want, but is more than likely what the EVA said, just decorations.
If it's not too much of a bother please do. I'm guessing the switch is suppose to make a bridge to reach Mary. If it really is just decorations please let me know so I can confirm I don't need to think too much about it. My curiosity is getting a little overwhelming about that bit for a long time.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
If it's not too much of a bother please do. I'm guessing the switch is suppose to make a bridge to reach Mary. If it really is just decorations please let me know so I can confirm I don't need to think too much about it. My curiosity is getting a little overwhelming about that bit for a long time.
They're pretty much just decor and nothing more, the mom is just made to walk around randomly and nothing else, there's no bridge set to spawn there either.

The switch does have some code to animate it being pulled down thou, but is not set to activate anything, skeleton or generic switch code is my guess.

I remember being puzzled by this too, but since the path was clear I didn't mind it too much and disregard it as some extra dialogue that didn't matter too much, glad to know there was nothing more.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
No entiendo la función de manualidades. ¿Alguien sabe que es?
Hablas del sitio o del juego? No entiendo a que te refieres.

Por otro lado, no es por ser pedante ni nada, pero si puedes, trata de usar Ingles, te va a ser mas facil encontrar ayuda en este foro (y en otros sitios) si usas el lenguaje que los demas hablan.

Kano60

Apr 26, 2020
Hablas del sitio o del juego? No entiendo a que te refieres.

Por otro lado, no es por ser pedante ni nada, pero si puedes, trata de usar Ingles, te va a ser mas facil encontrar ayuda en este foro (y en otros sitios) si usas el lenguaje que los demas hablan.
Sorry, I wrote it in English and I don't know why it was translated in the chrome. I mean, she didn't give me the option to craft in the autumn forest with Ella The Fairy. My English is regular.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Sorry, I wrote it in English and I don't know why it was translated in the chrome. I mean, she didn't give me the option to craft in the autumn forest with Ella The Fairy. My English is regular.
She didn't give you the option? I assume you've already talked to Minerva about her first?
On the other hand, if you can open the menu but everything is greyed out you just may be missing the required items for the stuff she can offer.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi, They know where the blue crystal is, I can't find it.
You mean for the blue boundarie?
you won't get it for a while... it's part of the end of the Lust storyline... but Akane will let you through once in order to do some mission with her

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Town of Passion [v2.0.2] Siren's Domain

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.02 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 230 MB

Win/Linux:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Town of Passion [v2.0.2] Siren's Domain

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.02 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 230 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Cheers Joker I appreciate it.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes