Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
save often and try again... game crashes like that are not uncommon for RPGM MV... unless the error says something about missing pictures for example.
If the same error pops up at the same place repeatedly even if you just started up the game it might be a bug, but normally it's the engine fucking with people.... but heads up the game is done pretty well so there are relatively little game crashes like that.

Reactions: leproso0413

Liquid_Donut

Nov 7, 2019
Hey peeps, I just updated from 1.9.1 and thought I'd check if anyone knows if the bug with giving Haru the Sakura Flower has been fixed in 2.0.2. Whenever I give it to her--regardless of time of day or location--she would say thank you but the quest never updated, despite the flower leaving my inventory.

Cheers!

latrop16

May 12, 2018

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have not played this in a long time but the last time i did it sounded like she hates your village and those that live there. that's is why i don't do much with her.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't think so. There are still no real scenes with Nyx.
The Lust Storyline is completed... the scene was with Loki though as she impersonated Nyx at the time.
There is some pixel art with Nyx and Minerva pleasuring the MC in the credits though

primerib1

Jul 8, 2020
Hey peeps, I just updated from 1.9.1 and thought I'd check if anyone knows if the bug with giving Haru the Sakura Flower has been fixed in 2.0.2. Whenever I give it to her--regardless of time of day or location--she would say thank you but the quest never updated, despite the flower leaving my inventory.

Cheers!
No such problem in my playthrough on 2.0.2

That said, if you're on 2.0.2 and you still have the same problem, you probably have to start over; the save might not be 100% compatible.

Reactions: Liquid_Donut
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes