leroyvoyles

Jan 25, 2020
Topaz is in the 2nd floor of the Groackian temple. (the place you went with Evelynn). You have to skip over the water on the bottom to reach it. I think everything else you mentioned will be available in future updates
Went everywhere in the temple, and still can't find it. Can you be more specific?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's not working either. Will a regular bottle work? Or do I need to get a special bottle?
The bottle you can buy from the shop is sufficient... for me it worked 2 tiles to the right from the sparkly one... interact with the fountain and the player will offer to draw the water

Reactions: leroyvoyles

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Town of Passion - Beta 2.0.2 (Public Release)

Windows:

Android:

Public Releases:

Changelogs (Windows)

2.0a
Costumes Added:
Mary Bride
Minerva Icarus

Scenes Added:
Ragash Sex
Mary Bride Sex (echo)
Minerva Icarus Sex (echo)

- Update Overview -
Here's the first post-game update to Town of Passion! This update introduces 3 post-game questlines:
1- Nyx has new costumes she is wanting to craft for you! Find extremely well-hidden gemstones to receive special costumes for
some of the lovely ladies!

2- Mary continues to have the same weird dream every night of a beautiful woman with golden blonde hair. What's going on? Maybe
the dress in the attic is somehow related to things.

3- After peace has returned to Valencia, the villains have all gone their separate ways. Where did Ragash and Vera run off to?
(Vera is not yet available)

Aside from Mary's sidequest, the other two will be updated in future builds along with some other characters like Flora receiving
sidequests! Stay tuned for more post-game goodies!
2.0.1a
-Fixed issue with Nyx not accepting the Topaz
-Dialogue tweaks/improvements for a few new events
2.0.2a
-Added Ella's fairy fountain as a potential area to complete quest (assumed players would go to another location... totally forgot ;P)
-Fixed glitch with Minerva's dialogue in different costumes
-Tweaked some of Mary's questline (dialogue & quest triggers)
-Mary's new quest now advances her dialogue
-Added a mini carrying sequence during quest
-Added cutscene before Minerva's scene

Last edited:

hent0n9verkah

May 6, 2020
is there recollection room in this game? I found a comment from 2 years ago, it say u can go to rock cheat n type Paradise to go to recollection room, but it didnt work,,,

wanna rewatch dialogue scene when heroine still struggling with desire

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
is there recollection room in this game? I found a comment from 2 years ago, it say u can go to rock cheat n type Paradise to go to recollection room, but it didnt work,,,

wanna rewatch dialogue scene when heroine still struggling with desire
There is a room in Bunny Manor, cost some Goddess coins, but you can only watch the scenes without any dialogue.

DeyoZero

Jul 9, 2020
Trying to play RPG mechanics on a touch screen turns this game from an enjoyable puzzle romp to a frustrating rage-fest.

-c.

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck, I can't seem to find the page that unlocks the salacious sakura tale, looked everywhere and can't seem to find it, also I didn't find the topaz in the red dungeon.

Kai88

Oct 14, 2017
Havent played this game for 2 years or so, and i just started from zero. Just to be clear, there is no patch for this game? i have to change both names manually(Maid/Maria)?

Reactions: Castor-S
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes