Retrias

Nov 4, 2017
Where is the reccollection room if this game have one ? I could only find the CG room

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have added 2 more tags to the list.
Creampie and Sandbox.

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
siren messed up by making 3 games at the same time, that's just unrealistic to do. you'll never make products to their full potential this way.
Wow, I was wondering why Town of Passion was ending so abruptly. This explains everything.

I have no idea why they think this is a good idea. o_O

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just started playing this yesterday and so far its been great.

I did find a bug in that if I say no to going back here it crashes the game. Untitled.jpg
Can someone get this to the dev please.
Using v2.0.1a

In the INN the first room that is used for Sera scenes if you go in without talking to Sara first you have to hit the dark area to go out again.
sara.jpg

Last edited:

JamesGamerWasTaken

Feb 11, 2018
Hey i followed the Walkthrough(the one with the images) and after getting cupids charm,the guide said to go to autumn pond.But in that location i have some vines blocking the way.I followed the guide as it is and it didnt show anything about the vines.Was the guide old?And if it was,what do i do now?Please help,i like the game and it would be a shame to stop playing it for that reason.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
This game was promising, but with Siren working 3 games it looks like it took a backseat. The other game Zombie Retreat seems as if it was rushed along as well. Not sure this can be blamed all on developing 3 games, there's could be something else going on maybe just bored with the idea of making games?

Having said that ToP was interesting to play, the art is okay, it needs a better artist but if you want better art its going to cost more money to hire one. There's still a few characters and side quests that need to be completed, more then likely Siren adds a more content beyond whats unfinished!

The walkthrough 1.8.2 is the last known updated version, I tried looking for an up-to-date (current version) but I found nothing, the current walkthrough found on the Opening Page is the same one posted on the itch.oi web site, it looks as if Siren is the one posting the walkthroughs!

Reactions: Grimmiger

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This game was promising, but with Siren working 3 games it looks like it took a backseat. The other game Zombie Retreat seems as if it was rushed along as well. Not sure this can be blamed all on developing 3 games, there's could be something else going on maybe just bored with the idea of making games?

Having said that ToP was interesting to play, the art is okay, it needs a better artist but if you want better art its going to cost more money to hire one. There's still a few characters and side quests that need to be completed, more then likely Siren adds a more content beyond whats unfinished!

The walkthrough 1.8.2 is the last known updated version, I tried looking for an up-to-date (current version) but I found nothing, the current walkthrough found on the Opening Page is the same one posted on the itch.oi web site, it looks as if Siren is the one posting the walkthroughs!
Not sure what you guys expect from the game... it was known for quiet some time that the game would end within the next few Updates...
The Main story is told and now only side Characters get some Updates and a few costumes are included.
Same for Zombies Retreat... it's neither hastened nor incomplete at this point

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes