Donor
May 5, 2017
So, i done everything except wedding dress quest, i can't extract fairy water

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I went ahead and put the tag "Internal View" for this scene.
cum inside.jpg inter.jpg

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Town of Passion [v2.0.1a] [Siren's Domain]

Original Size: 1.02 GB

Compressed Size: 219 MB

Win : -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Not sure what you guys expect from the game... it was known for quiet some time that the game would end within the next few Updates...
The Main story is told and now only side Characters get some Updates and a few costumes are included.
Same for Zombies Retreat... it's neither hastened nor incomplete at this point
I've been keeping up the developers postings, I haven't been keeping up with the games forum page. I'm use to playing more indepth RPG games. The content isn't the issue, my personal feeling has been the game had much more potential! Having said that there's always the next Siren game. Zombie Retreat will see ZR II, plus there will be new games.

Reactions: Grimmiger

Unjust.Angel

Apr 29, 2018
Town of Passion [v2.0.1a] [Siren's Domain]

Original Size: 1.02 GB

Compressed Size: 219 MB

Win : - MEGA

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!
U the best ^^

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi

I need some help

So far I'm missing one to craft the final item, and I have no idea what it is, which I figure is for the outfits
So far these are the outfits I collected

Mary
Annotation_2020-08-30_052144.png

Roselyn
Annotation_2020-08-30_052143.png

Raylene
Annotation_2020-08-30_052145.png

Evelynn
Annotation_2020-08-30_052146.png

Akane
Annotation_2020-08-30_051953.png

Any help with this would be great

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi

I need some help

So far I'm missing one to craft the final item, and I have no idea what it is, which I figure is for the outfits
So far these are the outfits I collected

Mary
View attachment 793733

Roselyn
View attachment 793732

Raylene
View attachment 793734

Evelynn
View attachment 793735

Akane
View attachment 793731

Any help with this would be great
wait for the final release... there are still at minimum 2 chests with charms hidden in the village (one in tha ttic of your house and one in the mine with the treasure huntress)... and since both Haru and Evelyn don't have any outfits so far I can gues who will be the happy couple

darkghost0007

Aug 25, 2020
I am not sure if people who play on android know it or are searching for this but if u want to delete your name or characters name there is no backspace button, to do so u have to use two fingers and tap once with 2 fingers. It acts as "esc" as in pc for android.
It can also be used to esc from option menu and so on.
hope this helps those whore r trying to enjoy this while not getting caught. Peace. <3

Reactions: cyberterminator

Ormion

Nov 10, 2017
What is the in routes in Halloween Horror quest? According to the walkthrough there are two of them, but not picking the spear and going right still forces me to pick it up later. Am i doing something wrong?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What is the in routes in Halloween Horror quest? According to the walkthrough there are two of them, but not picking the spear and going right still forces me to pick it up later. Am i doing something wrong?
pretty sure you are reffering to the optional scene with Mary if you completed her Passion story.
Since the Aunt and Barowner scene is a basic requirement for that Event (finished their Lust stories)

Ormion

Nov 10, 2017
pretty sure you are reffering to the optional scene with Mary if you completed her Passion story.
Since the Aunt and Barowner scene is a basic requirement for that Event (finished their Lust stories)
That is not it, explanation about that scene is later.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You need the spear to proceed with the story.
You need to go left and pick up the spear then follow the rest.
It was straight forward for me to follow the in game hints that are given.

Doforanything

Jun 28, 2020
hey guys, I search every places to visit Vera. but i can't find her anywhere? help? also, Where can i find Topaz, Emerald and Quartz?

gv100

Nov 3, 2018
hey guys, I search every places to visit Vera. but i can't find her anywhere? help? also, Where can i find Topaz, Emerald and Quartz?
Topaz is in the 2nd floor of the Groackian temple. (the place you went with Evelynn). You have to skip over the water on the bottom to reach it. I think everything else you mentioned will be available in future updates

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes