Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
Havent played this game for 2 years or so, and i just started from zero. Just to be clear, there is no patch for this game? i have to change both names manually(Maid/Maria)?
Nah man. The game knows what's up when you do but you still need to do it yourself.

AerogaBlitz

Apr 14, 2020
heres a mini guide for 2.0.2

The fairy fountain water is directly about the town square fountain in the little cave. (interact with the water itself not the glowing interaction square.)

the topaz is in the temple outside the red boundary. its hidden at the bottom of Temple (basement) by one of the platforms that you need to jump across.

to bone Raegesh you need max strength and then head to the summit of the mountain north of the Haunted woods fast travel point

Vera and the other 2 gems are not in the game yet.

Oct 28, 2017
heres a mini guide for 2.0.2

The fairy fountain water is directly about the town square fountain in the little cave. (interact with the water itself not the glowing interaction square.)

the topaz is in the temple outside the red boundary. its hidden at the bottom of Temple (basement) by one of the platforms that you need to jump across.

to bone Raegesh you need max strength and then head to the summit of the mountain north of the Haunted woods fast travel point

Vera and the other 2 gems are not in the game yet.
Can you tell which little cave you are referring to the one near the red Boundary Or the above it for fairy fountain water

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Lol, win bluescreen after 7h gameplay and all saves lost. Same happened before with other RPGM game. :mad:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Lol, win bluescreen after 7h gameplay and all saves lost. Same happened before with other RPGM game. :mad:
I played 20 hours my first time playing this game and never had a problem.
You sound like your computer is either very low end or overheating.

I play these game from about 6 am to almost 10 pm every day with no problems.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes