Jul 31, 2018
I'm confused about how to do the Siren Trial for the mermaid queen quest. I'm on the first one where it's telling me to move down a certain path a certain way, but I don't understand what it exactly it wants me to do.

I've looked at the walkthrough, but that didn't clear it up for me.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm confused about how to do the Siren Trial for the mermaid queen quest. I'm on the first one where it's telling me to move down a certain path a certain way, but I don't understand what it exactly it wants me to do.

I've looked at the walkthrough, but that didn't clear it up for me.
After following the path as described on the stone use the goddess slice from your inventory

Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn
Jul 31, 2018
After following the path as described on the stone use the goddess slice from your inventory
You have my gratitude! I never would have thought to actually go into the inventory to use the damn thing. Maybe the waklthrough hinted at that, but it didn't explicitly say it, I don't believe. Thank you very much!

Nathers

Jul 19, 2019
I installed the Android version on my Amazon Fire 7! Upon starting the game, I only hear sound! I cannot see anything because there is a blackscreen!

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Hey man. Both scenes are after you finish the game, so once you see the credits you can get these two.

For the one on the left, you have to go to Nyx's fountain, she will ask you for a gem to make a dress. Go to the temple in the Red boundary, and find the gem in the basement. Then go back to Nyx, she will make the dress. Now go to Minerva, and make her wear the dress.

The one on the right, is with the Orc girl. At night go to the forest and find her in the mountain, "fight her". You will get the scene.

Now I got to ask, how did you get the one with the elf in black costume and yellow hair? Is the only thing I'm missing.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Hey man. Both scenes are after you finish the game, so once you see the credits you can get these two.

For the one on the left, you have to go to Nyx's fountain, she will ask you for a gem to make a dress. Go to the temple in the Red boundary, and find the gem in the basement. Then go back to Nyx, she will make the dress. Now go to Minerva, and make her wear the dress.

The one on the right, is with the Orc girl. At night go to the forest and find her in the mountain, "fight her". You will get the scene.

Now I got to ask, how did you get the one with the elf in black costume and yellow hair? Is the only thing I'm missing.
Nevermind, I got it.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
It was probably answered a long time ago but I'm curious about the third minigame with the aunt after collecting the costume book. There seems to be 1 or 2 seemingly unreachable spots in her dream sequence, one of them involving Mary the mom, and I'm wondering if there is a way to get to those spots as I've scoured every inch of this area looking for clues. I'm a completionist by heart and hate leaving anything or anyone untouched or not talked to in literally every game I've ever played regular or adult related.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
So does anyone have an answer to my last post? I'm at that point in the story where I've done everything else except the fairy tale extra content that comes from the four pages I collected for the book in the mansion. I stopped right before I talk to the clothing tailor woman that would trigger her third minigame dream sequence that has one chest, one switch, and two other girls in the same dream as her. I was hoping for an answer before I did that event that leads to having sex with her in case there's a way to reach everything in the dream.

Last edited:

primerib1

Jul 8, 2020
It was probably answered a long time ago but I'm curious about the third minigame with the aunt after collecting the costume book. There seems to be 1 or 2 seemingly unreachable spots in her dream sequence, one of them involving Mary the mom, and I'm wondering if there is a way to get to those spots as I've scoured every inch of this area looking for clues. I'm a completionist by heart and hate leaving anything or anyone untouched or not talked to in literally every game I've ever played regular or adult related.
Rose's third mini-game?

IIRC it's exactly as the walkthrough hinted: Just explore, grab the goddess coins, and then go to Rose.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Rose's third mini-game?

IIRC it's exactly as the walkthrough hinted: Just explore, grab the goddess coins, and then go to Rose.
So you're saying the switch behind the barmaid is unreachable and nobody figured out how to cross the river behind her to flip the switch?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes