LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
This one was a nice find for me here!
Nice art and gorgeous women!

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017

Hello everyone here I leave the game Town of Passion 0.5.1 for android so you can enjoy it on your cell phone if I only try it on my galaxy s8 +.
Now I also leave a plugin to see the people who have trouble with putting the name in the game to see if that was the flaw, the plugin is placed in the folder www \ js of the game but before they have to decompress the game with the Enigma VB program so I hope it works like me.
Could please give me some detailed steps......sorry not very tech savvy...

Reactions: Doom64HD3D

Doom64HD3D

Jun 27, 2017
Could please give me some detailed steps......sorry not very tech savvy...
Just find the folder www/js and then just place the plugin that goes up in the folder and replace but before tennis that descomprir the game with the Enigma VB program to see the folder I told you above.

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Just find the folder www/js and then just place the plugin that goes up in the folder and replace but before tennis that descomprir the game with the Enigma VB program to see the folder I told you above.
This is weird.......I don't have such a folder......this is what it looks like after unzipping(Downloaded game from the main patreon page)
Capture.PNG

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
I haven't been able to play this game since version 0.3
This was what it looked like in that game folder Capture1.PNG

I'm not good at tech.....but there is a lot files and folders missing in V 0.5 compared to my last playable version

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
S
You just have to occupy the enigma vb program to decompress the game and the folder appears to you but even if I leave you the program.
Sorry man....I did your steps....but its still not working.....now I'm getting an empty white box each time I click the exe

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
how you get Raylene/Rose/MC Handjob scene? also how do you start the halloween scenes? I tried to buy the costumes from the fairy but nothing was available.
To receive Raylenes hanjob scene visit her at night with bottle of vine(by one in shop)To progress with Rose read her book and practice with her,halloweens scenes available after completing halloween event(buy page with it from fairy)

Reactions: jackkane

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
the changelog confused me, I thought it meant both rose and raylene gave you a handjob together. thanks for clarifiying that though.

aandaan

Jan 12, 2018

Hello everyone here I leave the game Town of Passion 0.5.1 for android so you can enjoy it on your cell phone if I only try it on my galaxy s8 +.
Now I also leave a plugin to see the people who have trouble with putting the name in the game to see if that was the flaw, the plugin is placed in the folder www \ js of the game but before they have to decompress the game with the Enigma VB program so I hope it works like me.
Thanks for the android port! Appreciate it

Milf Son

Apr 30, 2017

Thank you so much! Can you tell me the location of the save file? I searched in android / data / patreon.town.of.pasion but nothing

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes