woody

Jan 31, 2017
really like this game,hope the dev keeps it going to the end,much appreciated all the hard work that goes into these games ,thanks guys

Dec 3, 2017
Overall this is a solid game with good potential. My main complaint is that the animations feel very slow. Animation speed could be sped up 25% across the board, and it would feel really good.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to cut the Vine?
You have to go the forest, and meet a monster hunter, then you get a sickle. theres a mini game you have to play, but after you keep the tool and can use it.

NOTE -- You have to go alone, during the morning or midday.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I read a comment about a Halloween Costume but I didn't find anything in 0.5 I did see the Christmas scene but didn't bother to see if you could do anything with mum.

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
I read a comment about a Halloween Costume but I didn't find anything in 0.5 I did see the Christmas scene but didn't bother to see if you could do anything with mum.
Go to the fountain goddess then go to the nord (right bunny manor) and talk to the fairy in the pond and buy the pages and finaly go to the bunny manor et "talk" to the book.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I got the page from the fairy, but didn't know what to do, I went to the Aunt thinking maybe she would know. Thanx :p

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I would prefer if the cg's had no animation and were same quality as the character portraits. Also the cartoony sized dick is lame, probably to facilitate the awkward titjob animations.
The dialogue itself is hotter than the poor quality animations where everyone is positioned uncomfortably.

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
This is intresting game, for example hallowen plot. One of games that is enjoyable to play. I wish the main plot would be intresting in progress, and maybe a little twisted, so I cannot predict what happen next.

And the art, compared to alpha- beautiful. I love thicc

Oct 4, 2017
Anyone have a save game file they can post? My game always crashes when it tells me to enter a name. If someone could please post a save that is either at the start of the game or end of the game I would really appreciate it!

(or if they know how to get around the "Type Error: Undefined"

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes