greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
game is not working on win7 and win10
Are you trying to play by loading a save created in an earlier version of the game?

That error commonly occurs in that situation and it means that the version of the game you are playing is referencing something that doesn't exist in the earlier version's save file.

Cast

Aug 1, 2017
This is the first version that gives me problems. When I put my name or even the "Player" preset the game just closes... No error message of any kind
Help please

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
This is the first version that gives me problems. When I put my name or even the "Player" preset the game just closes... No error message of any kind
Help please
From the dev's patreon:

Q: The game crashes when I enter my name. What do I do?

A: Unfortunately, this seems to be a fairly specific issue involving a plugin that helps make the game a much smoother experience. It seems most people affected are using Windows 7/XP. Unfortunately at this time, I don't have a solution to it. =/

The game may not be the issue, but a plugin you're using.

Cast

Aug 1, 2017
From the dev's patreon:

Q: The game crashes when I enter my name. What do I do?

A: Unfortunately, this seems to be a fairly specific issue involving a plugin that helps make the game a much smoother experience. It seems most people affected are using Windows 7/XP. Unfortunately at this time, I don't have a solution to it. =/

The game may not be the issue, but a plugin you're using.
How do I know if im using a plug-in? I haven't install anything beyond RTP
(win10 by the way)

Cast

Aug 1, 2017
How do I know if im using a plug-in? I haven't install anything beyond RTP
(win10 by the way)
FUCK, I don't know what I did but I can play now. All I think I did was filling completely the 8 characters that you can use. After that I can go past the naming part and even if I close the game and restart a new game it give me no problem.
Now, if you'll excuse me I have some "research" to do

fatboi

Jun 21, 2017
I really enjoyed playing this, not seeing the mom masterbating was a little downer but beggers cant be choosers. surprised by the content at v0.5, lot more than other games at the same point.

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
Very nice game!
-I love the original art style, much better than the 3D generic characters. I support this games with original art.
-The mini-games are hard enough to entertain you, but easy enough to not get anoying.
-I love the story too and the medieval fantasy theme.
-Hope the creators have success in this project and expand this "world" on future.

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Are you trying to play by loading a save created in an earlier version of the game?

That error commonly occurs in that situation and it means that the version of the game you are playing is referencing something that doesn't exist in the earlier version's save file.
Cant even run the game let alone play a saved game from earlier version

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Where do u get Wine for the bar girl?
Like @klx said the Shop, you have to get from the table, you cannot get it from the store clerk. That table also has empty jars on it for storing potions. (just a heads up -- once you get access to the potion maker)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
What do I have to do in the library?
If you've been asked by the Aunt to acquire a book, go to the Library at --night--. Go to the fireplace and the MC will automatically look for a way to open it. Once inside the hidden room, you'll need to find four books, 3 are laying around, one is already on one of the bookshelfs. (The book on the bookshelve you are looking for are a little brighter then the rest of the books.)

You will also notice certain shelves have a missing book.

Note the titles of the books, take a look at a small table with some notes/papers.

You'll notice a barrier blocking you from another set of shelves, to halt or unlock the barrier, you need to place those 4 books in their proper categories.

From the bookshelf that is missing a book, search the cabinet (full of books) next to it, hit -enter-. This tells you what category that isle of books is for.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Like @klx said the Shop, you have to get from the table, you cannot get it from the store clerk. That table also has empty jars on it for storing potions. (just a heads up -- once you get access to the potion maker)
where is the shop located at?

Mac2

Jan 3, 2018
Just downloaded and "TypeError undefined is not a function" is stopping me from playing.

Edit: Can someone post an early savefile, so that maybe we can skip this naming shit?

Doom64HD3D

Jun 27, 2017

Hello everyone here I leave the game Town of Passion 0.5.1 for android so you can enjoy it on your cell phone if I only try it on my galaxy s8 +.
Now I also leave a plugin to see the people who have trouble with putting the name in the game to see if that was the flaw, the plugin is placed in the folder www \ js of the game but before they have to decompress the game with the Enigma VB program so I hope it works like me.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes