joeblow234

Aug 12, 2017
Are the books to complete the aunt quest in chests inside mini games? I never really tried to get to anything inside of the sex mini games, does that mean I'm boned? I only have one book and can't seem to find the rest in town.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Are the books to complete the aunt quest in chests inside mini games? I never really tried to get to anything inside of the sex mini games, does that mean I'm boned? I only have one book and can't seem to find the rest in town.
Books are in basement of library, thought it might work if you are using old save file like i did.

Reactions: joeblow234

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
No, the books are all in the basement. Check the other shelves.
The chests inside the Desire minigames only give you Goddess coins. Goddess coins will allow you to purchase costumes and pages for the book as more are released.

Reactions: joeblow234

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
This game looks nice, lots of delicious mother/son incest too if the thread on 4chan is any indication.
>Listening to /weg/.
Senpai, that's just fucking silly. The game is good, currently the mum has the most content.
The dev has said on numerous occasions that the girl in the update image is getting the focus of the update; with twelve girls planned everyone will probably get and equal-ish share. Barring book pages that will have bonus scenes for those involved.

Reactions: UncleVT

dragpz

May 29, 2017
This game is really good and the latest patch added new animations.

Time it takes to complete(with walkthrough):
0.41+Halloween Content
~ roughly an hour
0.51 ~ roughly 40 minutes

Notes:
Animated Sex Scenes
New Herbalist shop (No CG, but it allows you to make gold in the Mornings/Middays)
Tent Shop Girl has CG and a role in the story
Potion Girl in Swamp (Requires Empty Jar)
Haggling with Tent Shop Girl doesn't have any special CG
(But decreases from 35 g to 25g)

Special Thanks to Antagonist for the Waltkthrough( ):

I decided to do a walkthrough though it might not be all that good.
I'll probably do one for 0.5.5. too because I apparently have too much time on my hands.

GAME SAVES (to use, put in save folder):

File 15 = 0.41'ish save. I just saved before doing 0.51 content. Halloween Event is unlocked but not completed

File 19=0.51 save. EVERYTHING should be unlocked and completed. Everything that's listed in the walkthrough and to my knowledge anyways.

To Progress from 0.41:
Go to bed
Wake up and talk to Mom
- Follow walkthru for rest

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
I think this is a stupid question but ... the mc will be the only male in the game, right? All the girls will be for him, no?
I'm sorry if this has been asked or answered.
Yeah, there are no other men in the village and part of the story is going to be figuring out what happened to them. The MC being the only man in the town is what kicks the plot off because the Goddesses need him to help them.

Hollowman132

Jul 1, 2017
This game is really good and the latest patch added new animations.

Time it takes to complete(with walkthrough):
0.41+Halloween Content
~ roughly an hour
0.51 ~ roughly 40 minutes

Notes:
Animated Sex Scenes
New Herbalist shop (No CG, but it allows you to make gold in the Mornings/Middays)
Tent Shop Girl has CG and a role in the story
Potion Girl in Swamp (Requires Empty Jar)
Haggling with Tent Shop Girl doesn't have any special CG
(But decreases from 35 g to 25g)

Special Thanks to Antagonist for the Waltkthrough( ):

GAME SAVES (to use, put in save folder):

File 15 = 0.41'ish save. I just saved before doing 0.51 content. Halloween Event is unlocked but not completed

File 19=0.51 save. EVERYTHING should be unlocked and completed. Everything that's listed in the walkthrough and to my knowledge anyways.

To Progress from 0.41:
Go to bed
Wake up and talk to Mom
- Follow walkthru for rest
Seems like putting it in the Saves folder sadly didn't do the trick for me :/

Reactions: Anonnothere

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
go to Valencia Forest and meet Tana, do her mission and you get a scythe to cut the vines. :D CHEERS

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes