lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
When Mia has the "Retreat outfit", how do I start the event ?
"We should camp to the forest at night", but I can't find her or when to start the event...

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
few questions, whats Akane new outfit? the only one i have it the bunny one, i completed the gemstone quest, one outfit for rose, mary and im not sure who got the last one assuming akane.

Is there a checklist for all the scenes? i dont know what i have left

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
few questions, whats Akane new outfit? the only one i have it the bunny one, i completed the gemstone quest, one outfit for rose, mary and im not sure who got the last one assuming akane.

Is there a checklist for all the scenes? i dont know what i have left
talk to Akane, she will tell you to bring her 2 ropes, you bring them and then with the activated suit you choose during training-special training

Reactions: kuler

MrJenova

Jul 7, 2018
could someone possible assist me with the two i seem to be missing? i love this game so much, and want to experience everything, but it seems i just cant locate the last two. thank you very much in advance for any and all help.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
could someone possible assist me with the two i seem to be missing? i love this game so much, and want to experience everything, but it seems i just cant locate the last two. thank you very much in advance for any and all help.
1 - the girl from the tavern, sitting in front of the stairs to the second floor.
2 - Akane Rabbit - you need to find a carrot charm and buy it from the fairy in the lake
Hold on tight that's one of many to come
I thought at least here they would read past messages, on the edge of using the search on the thread

Reactions: Gabaw

whibber

Nov 27, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the variant of the nighttime scene with Mary where there is another shot after you cum with her just sitting on you? It’s in the CG rips but I have no clue how to trigger it.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Town of Passion [v2.3.2] Siren's Domain

Original Size Win: 1.08 GB

Compressed Size Win: 255 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes