Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Missing these two scenes, how to acquire them?
1612284801154.png

Top left, Flora's scene. You need to finish her quest. Flora lives in the flower shop (top of the Library).
Down right, Akane rope scene. You need to talk to Akane in the latest updates, she'll asking you to get her some rope. You can buy it in the store.

Reactions: alex12121212

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
but it did not work
Ok here's how to make it work
First start the game and save
Now the trick is either you save the same slot as the save which is 2 or save on slot one and change the number of the save to 1
Then copy it to the save folder replace and enjoy

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Damn. my android save got deleted when I update it.
Anyone know the save location on android? or I'm fcked now?
Unfortunately all the games of this dev doesn't have a save location for Android ( as far as i remeber) because it's located in root folder which needs root access to edit
So you'll have to use JoiPlay in order to play the game with a previous save

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Have created a updater from version 2.2 to version 2.3.2 . You need the uncompressed version for this updater.

Link: (29,6MB)

How to use Patch:
1. Open Town of Passion [v2.3.2] [Sirens Domain] Updater.exe
2. Click on Browse and select where you files are located for example : C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\Town of Passion - Beta 2.2
3. Click on Start to start the update progress
4. Wait till the progress is done : the Updater will show it
5. Click on exit
6. Test if everything went fine. After that delete the backup dir in the game dir

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: syslink
Jul 13, 2020
damn... still no mac version
sporty2412ball It's actually pretty easy to get this (or any other RPG Maker MV game) running on a Mac. Here's how:

1. Go to this thread and download the Mac version he has listed (as of today it's 1.6.2 for MV).
2. Extract the file and you'll see a folder with a file called 'Game.'
3. Rename that Game file 'Town of Passion' or whatever you want, then right-click, Show Package Contents.
4. Navigate to Contents > Resources > app.nw. You'll see a single file titled Package.json.
5. If you haven't already, download the latest Windows version of Town of Passion and unzip the file.
6. In the extracted files, navigate to Town of... > www.
7. Select everything in that 'www' folder, and copy it to the 'app.nw' folder (overwriting the Package.json file).

And that's it. Open up the game file you renamed and it should run normally.

As far as I know, this can be done with any RPG Maker MV game. I did with Daily Lives of my Countryside and it also works perfectly. I'm running OS X 10.13.6 currently, but I'd imagine it'll work for higher versions as well.

Happy gaming!

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes