apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
For starters there is still the hole in the Aunts Garden leading to the Cave of awakening and the Teleporter there brings you to her cave.
Minerver should also provide you for the coin Quest
Thank you.
I completely forgot about the hole I dug so many hours ago and never used again. Oooops.
Once again. Thank you

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
So, I may be stupid, or this may be a bug. I have been doing the quests left and right for the girls, and I have gotten to a spot where i cannot continue without learning the Minerva vine cut. I know you have to go to her to get the skill, and in order to to that, you have to get to the fountain. The problem is. The glowing, interactable portion of the fountain (in the middle of town) does not exist. I cannot interact with anything and thus, cannot continue with the game. Is there a solution?
P.S. I have the mission for the mysterious coin. Gave it to Evelynn and am at "Find a fountain". No luck...
Have you tried reaching Minerva's place by going through the Cave of Awakening ? Go through the hole you dug in the garden of your aunt.

Reactions: apolloladdie

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Hello, after a crash of my PC, I can no longer load my game stands. Can someone help me?
First I would try restarting your computer. If the game still does not load then re download the game. See if the game will boot up. If it doesn't then there is a problem with your computer. If it does import your save folder from the www folder. If when you import the save it causes problems then your save is corrupted and will have to start over.

Dilli1970

Apr 17, 2020
First I would try restarting your computer. If the game still does not load then re download the game. See if the game will boot up. If it doesn't then there is a problem with your computer. If it does import your save folder from the www folder. If when you import the save it causes problems then your save is corrupted and will have to start over.
Thanks, but unfortunately nothing helped.
I started a new game and saved it.
Then I opened my old save with a hex editor, copied everything and pasted it into the new save. Now it works again.

DarkwingD

Nov 1, 2019
Having a bug (?) in the Haru questline. After giving her the flower and going to the peak, you get the levers and switches puzzle. Unless I'm missing something, the MC needs to jump across the gap with the sort of purpley tile to get to the side the purple button is on after you get the blue switch down. But, for some reason the MC won't make the jump? Not a problem with the shadow companion character. I have strength at 4 and agility at 5 if that helps. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
Having a bug (?) in the Haru questline. After giving her the flower and going to the peak, you get the levers and switches puzzle. Unless I'm missing something, the MC needs to jump across the gap with the sort of purpley tile to get to the side the purple button is on after you get the blue switch down. But, for some reason the MC won't make the jump? Not a problem with the shadow companion character. I have strength at 4 and agility at 5 if that helps. Any thoughts?
You cannot jump with the MC character. You need to open up more tiles until he can simply walk across, if I remember correctly it's the blue and the red levers that need to be pulled before you can access the purple ones. The walkthrough provided for this puzzle tells you step by step what you need to do to get it done.

Reactions: DarkwingD

DarkwingD

Nov 1, 2019
You cannot jump with the MC character. You need to open up more tiles until he can simply walk across, if I remember correctly it's the blue and the red levers that need to be pulled before you can access the purple ones. The walkthrough provided for this puzzle tells you step by step what you need to do to get it done.
I'm an idiot. Been trying not to use the walkthrough but now realize that the shadow can cross to the MC's starting side after you pull the blue levers. There we go. Thanks!

Flekxxx

May 5, 2020
Hi! Need some help when im installing the Gallery mod , it says failled to load image... img/system/iconset.png . Any help would be appreciated.

sonofadude

Jan 2, 2021
Hi. I have some troubles with navigating menus in android version. Feels like I need cursor keys or something to select a quest for more details, or use an item, but virtual gamepad keys are not available in menus. Just tapping on these does nothing. Am I missing something, or there's just no such an options?

Edit.
Ok, looks like I figured out. Tap twice on a menu to select it and then enter it, double touch works like an escape button, kind of. It's weird, but ok. Probably I'm just dumb :)

Last edited:

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
Man, I like this game, but it will never cease being funny that the MC's solution to literally every problem is having a magic peen

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes