ZimL

Jul 26, 2020
There is a bug in the Hidden Cove at the Nyx Fountain which is that if i destroy the red webbed object and i go out of the cove, the red orb does not appear. I use Android btw Screenshot_20210124-035108_Town of Passion.jpg Screenshot_20210124-035152_Town of Passion.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2020
Hello Siren I Would Like To Make A Request And Suggestion I Repeat Plesse I Would Like To Be Town of Passion Beta 2.3 and Beta 24\Final Add to Galery Jar Next to Continue and Options Before Main Menu\Intro Like from SexNote Game and Hopefully Just Remove to RPGMaker Like to RPGMVP and RPGMVO Because It Is Always Lag and Corrupted and I Hope You Just Return Pleasse The PNG Picture and GIF Animated and M4A Audio Inside www/audio Folder and www/img Folder of Town of Passion Before Extract and The Real Name of The T.o.P MC Is Johannes I Hope That's What His Name Johannes

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Hello Siren I Would Like To Make A Request And Suggestion I Repeat Plesse I Would Like To Be Town of Passion Beta 2.3 and Beta 24\Final Add to Galery Jar Next to Continue and Options Before Main Menu\Intro Like from SexNote Game and Hopefully Just Remove to RPGMaker Like to RPGMVP and RPGMVO Because It Is Always Lag and Corrupted and I Hope You Just Return Pleasse The PNG Picture and GIF Animated and M4A Audio Inside www/audio Folder and www/img Folder of Town of Passion Before Extract and The Real Name of The T.o.P MC Is Johannes I Hope That's What His Name Johannes
Just became his patron, and give your input. You're not getting anything for saying it out loud here.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
First of all, I am sorry if I offend because I probably will offend you for saying this.
I almost had a seizure or was having a stroke reading your post.
Second, if you are request something of him, pay him or something.
Third, what you are asking is for him to technically redo the entire thing if my understanding is correct. That's a big task you are asking him.
That is all, thank you.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Can u please give the unlocked post and pic here?
Picture is up on their twitter -> Es6ZcqzXUAwgSgs.jpg
Town of Passion - Beta 2.3 is available NOW for $5+ ToP Patrons! See what some familiar faces are up to now, find that final gem for Nyx's special costumes, and even more new additions as well!

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
First of all, I am sorry if I offend because I probably will offend you for saying this.
I almost had a seizure or was having a stroke reading your post.
Second, if you are request something of him, pay him or something.
Third, what you are asking is for him to technically redo the entire thing if my understanding is correct. That's a big task you are asking him.
That is all, thank you.
kinda hope you offended him.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
He has made the same same post over at itch as well. I don't know what he thinks is going to happen. I mean for a game engine switch to happen you at least need to know how to use a period or spellchecker.
Well at least it wasn't a caps (I don't know how to write it correctly - using only capital letters, since this abbreviation is used in Russian)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes