Garyee

Jan 11, 2019
Evelynn only three costumes in the gallery mod. Aside from the default there is the bikini she had on in the treasure red boundary, and the bikini she had on in the bosom beach story. If I had to guess you are probably missing the beach scenes.
I'm talking about this costume in particular. Like I have beaten the whole game but I have never seen this bust before.

1608540973805.png

SN123

May 10, 2018
i started a new game and when the pink haired girl says your aglility needs to be lvl 3 to finish her quest i lvled up my agility to lvl 3 and went to talk to her she keeps telling me you need your aglility to be lvl 3 and she still keeps telling me the same thing anyone knows how to fix this ?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 2.2 (played further with old save)
1) Side Quest
"Gor-Gone" shows as opened when you solved it and don`t move to the complete Quests.
2) Rose Quest
"Menage a Trois" shows as opened when you solved it and don`t move to the complete Quests.

Last edited:

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
What i have do to go to the forest with Mary after get to her the costume? I was suppose to talk to her at night, but i can't
If you looking for the pendant, go to the left side of the forest. You'll find some temple ruin. Go there.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes