Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Cheat Engine doesn't work well with RPG Maker, since RPG Maker is actually a scripts interpreter and got his own data types.
But the easiest way to cheat in RPG Maker MV games it to use this Cheat Menu.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v2-0-2.12121/
There is a very simple Script you can find online that makes cheating in RPG XP, VX and Ace games rather easy.
Well but useing the programm is not that easy and the fact that variable adresses change each time you load a save or start the game is not makeing it better

KingMut

Nov 24, 2020
Ok, so I have a fresh download and am trying to run this gam through wine on Linux, but all I'm getting is a black window. I can hear music and can click things on the main page, but no visuals at all. Anyone else have this problem?

Solved: Running it as a wine based executable through Lutris fixed the issue.

Last edited:

Garyee

Jan 11, 2019
Hey I just downloaded the Gallery mod, how do I get the Evelynn costumes? I have all the scenes unlocked but still seems like I'm missing something.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Hey I just downloaded the Gallery mod, how do I get the Evelynn costumes? I have all the scenes unlocked but still seems like I'm missing something.
Evelynn only three costumes in the gallery mod. Aside from the default there is the bikini she had on in the treasure red boundary, and the bikini she had on in the bosom beach story. If I had to guess you are probably missing the beach scenes.

latrop16

May 12, 2018
There is a very simple Script you can find online that makes cheating in RPG XP, VX and Ace games rather easy.
Well but useing the programm is not that easy and the fact that variable adresses change each time you load a save or start the game is not makeing it better
What are you talking about? Have you tried the Cheat Menu? It's a direct VX plugin and all Variables, Items and Values are always right and visible, you don't have to search anything. There are even features for default RPG Make behaviours like instant Win a battle or No Clip.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What are you talking about? Have you tried the Cheat Menu? It's a direct VX plugin and all Variables, Items and Values are always right and visible, you don't have to search anything. There are even features for default RPG Make behaviours like instant Win a battle or No Clip.
Cheat Menu != Cheat Engine
Cheat Engine has been around for several years and like I said is a 3rd party program, which does NOT alter game files.
You might want to compare it to wire shark as it reads adress changes done on the Hardware by the game you combine it with
In most games you first have identify the variable you want to change, but it's less likely to cause errors compared to other cheating tools.
Well it also takes time to mast and a Variable has to change several times in order to identify it without issues which is why trigger variables are normally impossible to identify and alter (and those are normally the main issues if someone beaks his/her save by cheating)

f9r5

Feb 6, 2019
Well there ya go. You learn something new every day (y)
Try this one.
4 byte in cheat engine then search for the value using this formula
Value = (money * 2) + 1

I dont know if that works, but thats what i do when using cheat engine on rpgm. Hope this helps.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Try this one.
Value = (money * 2) + 1

I dont know if that works, but thats what i do when using cheat engine on rpgm. Hope this helps.
Or search for "Cheat engine script for RPG Maker games" on google than follow the steps to create a specified filter so you can search for real values insted of calcutaing them each time

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Cheat Menu != Cheat Engine
Cheat Engine has been around for several years and like I said is a 3rd party program, which does NOT alter game files.
Lol dude, you don't have to tell me what is Cheat Engine. I'm one of Cheat Tables makers on fearlessrevolution and published a lot of tables there, I'm a professional programmer and I know assembly very well.
And I can tell you, that Cheat Engine isn't the right tool for RPG Maker games. RPG Maker is a runtime environment and the RPG Maker VX is even based on v8 engine/node.js (JavaScript). You can't make pointers or auto assembler scripts for it, since it has no static code and searching every time for values is not a solution.
So I'm just telling that Cheat Menu is the best and easiest tool to cheat in RPG Maker VX games.

Try this one.
Value = (money * 2) + 1

There is an assembly script that can be added as custom type in CE.

Right click on "Value Type" Combobox in Cheat Engine add choose "Define new custom type (Auto Assembler)"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Would anyone tell me where to get the last CG ?
You need to find the Holiday Charm in Santa's Workshop. There's a tablet in the Valencia Forest, that you need to go with Mary so you can interact in the tablet. Find the Holiday Charm and craft her Santa's Holiday Costume for Mary.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes