Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I
why there is no green tablet here?
I assume you're on Fae's quest. If so, you need to go inside the water. To do that, must have Goddess Dive from Minerva. To get that, you need to increase your Passion, continue your Quest with Minerva until the mission where you must go to save Mermaid Queen.

After you got the Goddess Dive, you now can enter the water pond and go to the Flower Meadow. You can find the tablet inside.

Reactions: ZzackK

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
I love this game a lot and play every update, but I always have major issues with the aptitude test for strength in the dojo where you have to mash left and right arrow keys. I have a really rough time and would prefer it is you just mashed one key. Is there something I can do to actually pass it? It locks out a ton of the game not being able to do it and that sucks.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I love this game a lot and play every update, but I always have major issues with the aptitude test for strength in the dojo where you have to mash left and right arrow keys. I have a really rough time and would prefer it is you just mashed one key. Is there something I can do to actually pass it? It locks out a ton of the game not being able to do it and that sucks.
It's actually pretty easy. You just have to rapidly mash right and left button as much as possible. I use two of my finger to do that. And, the game mechanic will make the test easier after several times of failing.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
I have tried searching this thread but I have not been able to find an answer to how to delete what is already in the name field at the start of a game.

Dec 19, 2020
I Would Like To Be In Town of Passion Beta 2.3 and Final Add to Galery Jar Next to Continue and Options Before Main Menu\Intro Like from SexNote and Hopefully Just Remove to RPGMaker Like to RPGMVP and RPGMVO Because It Is Always Lag and Corrupted and I Hope You Just Return The PNG Picture and GIF Animated and M4A Audio Inside www/audio Folder and www/img Folder of Town of Passion Before Extract and The Real Name of The T.o.P MC Is Johannes I Hope That's What His Name Johannes

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes