Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
What scene am I missing here?
View attachment 924895
Go interact with the guard in the Snowy Ridge a few times. She will tell you about two of her friends that's leave her alone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then, find her friends inside the wall. You must break it. After you find them, go back and talk with the female guard few times.
and, voilà. You got her scene.

Reactions: TokyoTokyoppp

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Hey, how long is this game. How many scenes are there in total. Thanks for the info.
I complete all the quest, find all collectibles, and all of scenes and extras in about 10-11 hour's of play.
And there's about 60 scenes in total.

Reactions: Dosa with spice
Aug 6, 2020
Gotta say the scenes are very lacking but the sprites had a lot of work put inton
I complete all the quest, find all collectibles, and all of scenes and extras in about 10-11 hour's of play.
And there's about 60 scenes in total.
Thanks buddy. No offense but the sprites are way more hotter than the 2dcg. It's lacking a little bit is all I'm saying. Am I wrong?
The sprites and sprite animations are some of the really best out there though.
Edit: Don't really feel like fapping to some cg at all.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Speaking of girls missing I've been meaning to ask. Is there any way to interact with the blue girl that shows up just outside MC's home at night? She seems unreachable because of the water in the way.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't think so. I think the cheat code is only for maxing out all your stats.
Cheat engine is an external tool that allows manipulations of any numeral value while the game is running.
So money is an option... if you know the adressnumbers and which coding these have

mattwhite

Jul 18, 2018
There is a small bug: If u sleep in while Marry is wearing the Camp outfit, she will wake you up while wearing the Frozen outfit.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I can't find all the spirits of the cat-florist quest, I searched for the centimeter of the city I found only three, where are the others? Better if a map on sone are possible?
Do you guys know the location of all spirits? There is one missing to me
For those still looking for the spirits

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Cheat engine is an external tool that allows manipulations of any numeral value while the game is running.
So money is an option... if you know the adressnumbers and which coding these have
Cheat Engine doesn't work well with RPG Maker, since RPG Maker is actually a scripts interpreter and got his own data types.
But the easiest way to cheat in RPG Maker MV games it to use this Cheat Menu.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v2-0-2.12121/

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes