solidsNake15

Jun 5, 2020
Do you guys know the location of all spirits? There is one missing to me
Are you missing the one in the big mansion? In the gambling room to the right. One is there, One is in the bar to the left, 3 Are in the village map and the final one is where the elf fairy is

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Town of Passion [v2.2] Siren's Domain

Original Size Win: 1.05 GB

Compressed Size Win: 250 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
I can't find all the spirits of the cat-florist quest, I searched for the centimeter of the city I found only three, where are the others? Better if a map on sone are possible?

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
In there a Gallery in-game or I need to download the Gallery Mod? I'm asking coz in Zombie Retreat there are both.

jusworkpls

Oct 30, 2020
Anyone know where to find all the gorgons? I found 1 right below the garden, 1 in the tavern, 1 behind the tavern, 1 in the fairy fountain, and 1 more but i don't remember where, so i'm only missing 1.

Last edited:

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
please help me to find 2 missing scane
1606846066766.png
The top one is Raylene Oktoberfest Costume. You need to find the barley charm in her chamber.
Bottom one is Minerva Icarus Costume. That's the costume from Nyx's quest (i kinda forgot, if you already finished the final quest, go to Nyx's fountain and talk to her).

4.30 star(s) 78 Votes