Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
According to the changelog Update 1.1.0 is the last one and the game is finished?

I guess this has been asked again but I am out of the loop of information since a year or so.

baylex

Jun 22, 2020
Does anyone know where can I find Vera? I need to find her to complete the side quest "Resolutions..."

Feb 27, 2020
According to the changelog Update 1.1.0 is the last one and the game is finished?

I guess this has been asked again but I am out of the loop of information since a year or so.
Yup. Siren was aiming for the final update to be named v1.0, but then decided to split the last update into 2. Hence the final, definitive update will be v1.1.0

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I'm stuck looking for the exit while carrying the agility girl for second round of team building. I see no exit just goo-girls stationed all over.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
What the fuck, quite advanced, when I save pleasure, the power went out in my house and I deleted all the data :c

MRXS

Dec 12, 2018
The Latest Game Update Version it's pretty Confusing for Me. From Game "A" v2.3.2 to Game "B" v1.0.1...:unsure:
I was expecting The Game Update Version is v2.4. But, I'm wrong there is not v2.4 but v1.0.1!!! *Rewind Time son...:LOL:
I Hope The Game is Completed 100% especially...
-Mermaid Story:
SPOILER ALERT:
Mermaid Queen said she will walk with MC after Defeating Final Boss *Correct My words if You think I misrepresented the story
-Maze/Garden: *it's up to how You called it...o_O
For that Location there is have many path to not Allowing The MC to walk "Blocked"

Reactions: Red Sand
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes