Bonerstorm

Jan 13, 2018
how to complete the quest: Resolutions
Visit Vera just inside the Blue Door/Snowy Ridge. Talk, etc.
Visit Ragash at Ragash's destroyed village. I had a 5 STR - there is a STR check there, I'm just not sure the minimum required.
Quest shows as completed once you leave the woods area.

Kevinlois

Mar 10, 2021
Have created a updater from version 2.2 to version 2.3.2 . You need the uncompressed version for this updater.

Link: Mega.nz (29,6MB)

How to use Patch:
1. Open Town of Passion [v2.3.2] [Sirens Domain] Updater.exe
2. Click on Browse and select where you files are located for example : C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\Town of Passion - Beta 2.2
3. Click on Start to start the update progress
4. Wait till the progress is done : the Updater will show it
5. Click on exit
6. Test if everything went fine. After that delete the backup dir in the game dir
link is down, the file is no longer exist on mega

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Sirens patreon.

v1.1 Soon.png

Hey everyone!

It's time to start looking forward to the next, and likely final update to Town of Passion, version 1.1!

== v1.1 ==

This update to Town of Passion will focus on two major things:

1- finishing up the Bunny Manor content that was started in v1.0 by giving a scene to both the blue & green Bunny Girls

2- giving Haru a brand new costume (pictured above) and event!

v1.1 will be short and sweet, as most of the stuff I want to get done has been completed but the Haru costume was something she desperately deserves. In addition, I have an idea for her costume that I think will be really fun! Just something a little... different than what ToP players are used to ;P

== Final Update? ==

At this very moment, I do believe this will be the final MAJOR update to Town of Passion and quite possibly the very last update of the game. However, at this point, it's basically a meme that I keep saying final update since I keep changing my mind...

There are always things I'd like to do & add but time restraints and the desire to work on new projects (Sexy Quest) are factors that I have to take into consideration.

Someday down in the future, 6 months from now, 1 year from now, etc, maybe I'll decide to come back and add a bonus echo scene or two for fun. But this is the last update that I really plan to pour time into and after this update, this Patreon page will start getting re-themed for Sexy Quest.

== Sexy Quest ==

Speaking of Sexy Quest, if you didn't see, this was a new game I announced two months ago that is slowly in the works now!
This will be a classic JRPG that takes place before the events of Town of Passion. While slight, this story will be partially connected to ToP and will share many similarities.

Once Town of Passion v1.1 has been released, I will start more serious work on Sexy Quest and expect to have the first playable build out later this summer!

I hope you all enjoy what's to come with SQ. If you enjoy Town of Passion, I think you will likely have some interest in this game as well!

=====

That's about everything for this update. Stay tuned for more updates/teasers on v1.1 as well as a release window once I have a better idea. Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you soon!

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
I get a bad buzzer noise when I try to save. How can I fix this?

Edit: fixed it. My save files were "hidden" and "Read only" so i unchecked those in the properties tag

Last edited:

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone know where the tablets (for Fae's mission) in the Green and Blue Boundaries are?

I got the one in the Blue Boundary.
Apparently a portal is supposed to open in the Green after destroying "barriers" which I did (purple pillars) but nothing is happening

Okay I needed the Goddess Dive from Minerva

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes