maxikid

Mar 31, 2018
sorry to ask but does anyone here maybe have a saving point for the first dates with mary?
so before you make your choice i mean

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
I think I got status display error, because the game said I got 1+ for strength and agility, but the point is not coloured in, like +1 is coloured in for intellect.

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
sorry to ask but does anyone here maybe have a saving point for the first dates with mary?
so before you make your choice i mean
What choice? Its pretty linear. You can do them in different order but what little dialogue changes there are, are influenced by stats not what you did before. Had several characters wonder if it was the MC's first time even after plowing 4 other girls.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
What choice? Its pretty linear. You can do them in different order but what little dialogue changes there are, are influenced by stats not what you did before. Had several characters wonder if it was the MC's first time even after plowing 4 other girls.
Maybe he means the choice between the picnic and the romantic dinner ?

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
Can anyone tell me about the lady who was seen at wedding event with mary and gave mary the pendant?

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
Maybe he means the choice between the picnic and the romantic dinner ?
I see I was confused lmao.
hope we will see mary again
It's looking to be pre destruction of the kingdom. We likely wont see most of the characters from the original game that aren't gods.

Evelyn (was a kid when the war ended), The slime queen, the mermaid queen, Vera (might be old enough to have lived before the collapse of the kingdom), Could make cameo's.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
hope we will see mary again
You will have to wait for Town of Passion 2. Which is happening at some point, but not until some of the other current games get finished.

yes exactly this i ment XD
The choice is not that big a deal if you pick the dinner option you get a scene that plays when you ask Mary for sex at night. If after the event you take her to the spot where you got her pendent you can see the other sex scene you missed. So your choice doesn't lock you out of at least seeing it.

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
You will have to wait for Town of Passion 2. Which is happening at some point, but not until some of the other current games get finished.

The choice is not that big a deal if you pick the dinner option you get a scene that plays when you ask Mary for sex at night. If after the event you take her to the spot where you got her pendent you can see the other sex scene you missed. So your choice doesn't lock you out of at least seeing it.
Does dev have any plan for ToP 2 ? Did he clear it in any of his post in the patreon or other platform?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Does dev have any plan for ToP 2 ? Did he clear it in any of his post in the patreon or other platform?
He has mentioned it in his discord that he wants to do a ToP2 at some point. Their is no date or anything. Just something he mentioned before.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes