Matu

Aug 24, 2018
Just a curious question to you all. help me out here. is any romance missable? and also, can we have sex with all the girls despite of our choice. I mean let's for example say if I choose haru to romance, will I still be able to romance her sister, Akane?

Thanks in advance

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Just a curious question to you all. help me out here. is any romance missable? and also, can we have sex with all the girls despite of our choice. I mean let's for example say if I choose haru to romance, will I still be able to romance her sister, Akane?

Thanks in advance
There are no missable scenes. There are optional scenes but nothing ever permanently locks you out of a scene. To answer you second question, not can you romance other girls, but you must to finish the game.

Nov 1, 2018
When does the dev plan on releasing the final update? I honestly can't wait for a better Haru scene, not much of her ant the relation between her and MC is quite cute.

petesimp

Apr 2, 2019
Has Siren announced when this would be brought to Mac other than on the itch.o where it states "A Mac version should be releasing in the near future!"

Exutaha

Apr 27, 2020
So i completed the halloween horror event and realized that there are 2 paths and 3 different dialouge options with rose, how do i reset the event?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Reset as in when i replay it, it's like the first time where it doesn't skip the dialogue the the puzzles are not completed yet.
I see. Then I think you'll have to edit the variables of your save in an editor such as saveeditonline. Variable 81 and up are related to the Halloween quest, but I have no idea what the values should be. Best to experiment on a copy of your save.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes