Exutaha

Apr 27, 2020
I see. Then I think you'll have to edit the variables of your save in an editor such as saveeditonline. Variable 81 and up are related to the Halloween quest, but I have no idea what the values should be. Best to experiment on a copy of your save.
Yea i tried to do so but i could only get it to replay the intro until when u enter the manor for the first time then it would stop until i leave the manor from the right side and it would loop the intro part again

Exutaha

Apr 27, 2020
I see. Then I think you'll have to edit the variables of your save in an editor such as saveeditonline. Variable 81 and up are related to the Halloween quest, but I have no idea what the values should be. Best to experiment on a copy of your save.
iirc i only tinkered with 81 to 88

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
after playing sexy quest decided i needed to come and play this. hopefully it has the same polish case im looking forward to it

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
maybe i missed it, but for the gallery mod, where do you put the json files? in the js directory?

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Does anybody know how can I repeat Rose's footjob scene in her feline costume? I already did her quest and got the scene but I can't repeat it.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Guys is this right? I have only two bunny tickets and i think this is all. I was so looking forward with these......

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Guys is this right? I have only two bunny tickets and i think this is all. I was so looking forward with these......
There are two scenes in total, on with the red bunny and one with the green and blue one. Each scene has two variants (different outfit for red bunny, topless for green and blue).

Condor97

Feb 12, 2021
I am searching for a game that is very similar to this one.
It has the same graphical style and it is RPGM too.
The story is different, you take the role of a guy waking up in a house with her sister and from the very first dialogue you can choose to take a dark path and rape her (or take the good one and proceed without doing it)
I remember exiting the house and going to the near shop in which there was a lady who owned it and you could choose to rape her too.
I don't remember anything else

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Does this game have any Easter:bunny themes content. I know it has holiday content.
Also anyone know any games that do?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes