PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks! This was helpful but Im still confused as to where to find the "game base" and what to do with it from there. I wish I was better at this stuff. If anyone else manages to get a version working for mac, could you post it!
Links to the base can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-engine-all-versions.32358/
Follow the link for version v6.1 and download nwjs-v0.61.0-osx-x64.zip from the index page. Unzip. Inside the folder there is a file called nwjs. That is your base.
Next download the windows game from the OP. Unzip and look for the folder www. Rename that folder to app.nw and copy it.
Then open the contents of the nwjs file (right click, show package contents) and go to /Content/Resources. Paste the app.nw folder inside /Contents/Resources.
Now start nwjs in order to start the game.

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
He has mentioned it in his discord that he wants to do a ToP2 at some point. Their is no date or anything. Just something he mentioned before.
hey do u know who is mc's father is there any hint about him? Or do u have any assumption about this?

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
Why would you draw that conclusion ? She is. It's said literally in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so actually dev planning to apply the birth story of jesus here even his mother name was mary to. This game gave a great story but seems like the story is not totally completed yet.

Jul 13, 2021
Is there any new scene for mermaid queen in mermaid kingdom? She said when you tried to take her on the land she will trigger a dialogue saying "You want to see my human form aren't you? there's no need to rush siren needs time to update" I don't really know what exactly right phrases of the dialogue is but i think the dev missed it or i'm the one who missed it 'cause not playing this update yet i hope she have any new lewd scene

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
so actually dev planning to apply the birth story of jesus here even his mother name was mary to. This game gave a great story but seems like the story is not totally completed yet.
Immaculate birth existed before the story of the bible hell Mary isn't the first immaculate birth in the bible.

Edit: Jesus is not the immaculate birth. He was born of a virgin, PBS666 Immaculate birth refers to being concieved perfectly with in the way god instructed. Virgin birth is created by the god without the need of defiling the virgin.

Last edited:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Here is the thing all of Siren's games take place in the same universe. To get a good grasp of everything you need to play the other games as well. Here is a quick run down of the timeline. Sexy Quest is first in the time line. That leads to Town of Passion. From Town of Passion there is a split timeline. One leads to House Chores. The other leads to the Zombie Retreat timeline.

All of the games are related to each other in someway. Some more than others but it is still there. Plus there is going to be a Town of Passion 2 eventually. So we just have to wait.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
Wheres the compressed ver of this ? i clicked on compress in des and it opened a chat page ? theres no link of any kind there so is it moved or do i have to download the regular ?

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Dunno how relevant this is, maybe my game just bugged out, but, after getting the spidersilk for Rose, if you select "no" as the answer, the prompt won't come up anymore, nor will the scene be in the bunny mansion. Perhaps it could be added as a warning in the guide?
Also, on a related note, when talking to Roseat night (upstairs in her house), selecting the "talk" option just confirms out of the dialogue options, without any dialogue.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes