TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Guys i put password ont the rook and now i am in a unknown room ...... and i dont can do any thing here wath i ned to do to use cheats??

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Okay here you savefile before date with mom so that you can choose wich date you want.
Also i haven't done mannsion since peapole are sayng it's bugged

Edit: I used my nickname for mc if you wan't to change it go to bunny mannor.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone know how you give christmas costume to mom? I got the costume but i can't find option for giving it.

Oh. You mom needs to be in normal costume, in adventure costumer you can't give items for her.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Now that i'm done with this update it's time to give feedback about it:

As updates goes this where kinda smaall only 1 new scene with mom.
Also fact that old saves aren't workin and there wheren't savefile included is kinda bad. (update says that there is semi complete save included but i cound't find it)
Personaly i don't like that you can give items to mom only whe she is in default costume.

For some reason since 5.0 game lags realy bad at times this is specialy notable when doing convincing puzzle/mazes.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I'm missing something here > stuck at 'Midday' on day one ... have given mom the bottle, talked with the aunt, been to the fountain and talked with Mom again, but can't get up the stairs (blocked until tomorrow) cant go to sleep and see no other way out.​

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
Bug Report: In cheat room, talk to mom in normal costume and selecting "nevermind" option just leads you into a bath BJ scene. Also not sure if intended or not but no scenes have dialogue.

bargian

May 7, 2017
Any1 had a bug at the very begining? In tutorial actualy, when i have to input my name i got a bug
screen goes little blank with text: "Type error, undefined is not a funcition."

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
How the hell do I have a picnic date with mom? I have the supplies, I take her to the goddamn forest but there's nothing I can do!

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Hi there good people. I thought I give this game a try, but I have one problem:
It doesn't start. When I run the exe it just loads for a moment and then nothing happens. Does anyone know of this problem? I played other RPGM-games (e.G. Elena's life) before and never had this trouble.

Oct 4, 2017
I really want to try this game but I've never been able to get past "enter your name" always getting TypeErrorUndefined and then the game closes. Anyone have a fix?

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes