Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Huh, I don't know if its because its bugged, but the Cheat Room doesn't have the Halloween scenes.

Welp, waiting for the next update, hoping sirens start working with the goddess, or keep working with the waistres.

sanhojin

Nov 13, 2017
Anyone here know how to cut the plants? I wanted to take anything that is inside those chests.

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Anyone here knows how to cut the plants? I wanted to take anything that is inside those chests.
First, you have to go explore the forest area with mom. then you have to go on your own. instead of going to the left of the temple, head right and get tackled by the girl there. she is a monster girl hunter and will offer you a mission. avoid the goo girls and chop the vines with the scythe she gives you. get a tit job and presto. You can cut all the vine you come across.

How do you get the skull requirement from the Fairy?
visit the haunted woods at night (Upper Right of the town) there head north towards the mansion. to the left of the main entrance is a chess. inside in the Halloween skull charm.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Anyone here know how to cut the plants? I wanted to take anything that is inside those chests.
You need to go to Valencia Forest without anybody and go East of the forest and you'll meet Tana finish her mission and you'll get the scythe for the plants

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Error At Halloween Content.. upload_2018-1-29_19-40-36.png
If someone is a Discord Member of his.. Please report this

sorin

Nov 28, 2016
i can't see any animations whenever it pops it's just a dark screen showing nothing is it just me or they arent implemented yet?

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Cute game
If the sex scenes are more accurate (better animation e some trasiction cg) it would be an excellent game

Jun 1, 2017
The game won't open for me, at all. I'm attempting to use Wine to run it on my Mac, btw. Not sure if that info is relevant.

Kashmere123

Dec 12, 2017
I went all the way to page 19 and couldn't find anything about the pendant. Where is it exactly in the forest?

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Error At Halloween Content.. View attachment 62575
If someone is a Discord Member of his.. Please report this
I have discord access (but only $3 level so no early access), it's already been reported. It should be fixed before the public release in just a day or so.

Think of it this way, the early access people are the beta testers. they are to make sure the errors get caught in the public release. The public release is always tweaked a little. The bata people don't get this too much elier than anyone else.

Just wait for the public and hope that it is fixed. It should be, Siren is pretty good at keeping up with the bug repairs.

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
is there a walkthrough for this game I'm stuck on the part where I'm in library with books but don't know where to put them and I'm also stuck on how to progress through mother story so far just kiss in bathtub
For this puzzle, I grab all four the books, one in on a table and one is in a chest in the lower left-hand room from the entry point. Then I click on the shelf to see what that shelf topic that matches the book topic to the shelf topic. They are pretty clear from the title what the topic is.

You have to activate the shelf from beside the activation point. not the point itself.

as for the mother, you have to work with the chickens in the pen for a couple of time. also, talk with her every morning. gives hint on what to do (skill to raise) next. Often these get passed by just talking to them a time or two.

Once you get mom to want to go find her pendant and go exploring with you. Her Story opens up into Head and tits in the bath then finally date and sex. There are two sex scenes. the adventure date results in outdoor forest sex, while the date at home or romantic date results in sex at home.

Your old saves won't work. read the changelog
I don't really mind starting a new game every update myself. Often time Siren tweaks the dialogue and switches thing around. It doesn't change the story most of the time, but it adds a little extra flavor.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Yeah finally Mom. I really love this game, this has the most peaceful atmosphere (male protagonist game) than other games isn't it , no rivals no other man to cockblock you, a peaceful harem, Long live this game

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Hi....I am unable to play this game.....again I wish sieren gave us important instructions like how you need to use the Enigma VB Unpacker program to unzip the game. I never new about this at all. Wish seiren would realize that not all of us are tech savy. I had help last time from DOOM64HD3D (Thanks a bunch man!!!) last time(v 5.1) who had unzipped the game using this program. But inspite of using this program myself, I am unable to get it to work. Any help would be appreciated.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes