anschwww

May 10, 2017

Here's the download for the latest build! If you were playing 0.5.5, keep in mind that a new scene is now animated in this build! There are also a few oversight fixes. Thanks to those who pointed those out!

NOTE- There was an important technical change in 0.5.5 that rendered all old save files useless. I attached a save right before making the date choice with M. Some may have trouble using this save. If it doesn't work, I highly encourage people to share their saves with those who don't want to re-do old progress!

I'll see you guys soon with a new update! There's a lot coming up on the horizon!

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Yeah finally Mom. I really love this game, this has the most peaceful atmosphere (male protagonist game) than other games isn't it , no rivals no other man to cockblock you, a peaceful harem, Long live this game
I love the peaceful nature of it. But the notion it's a Harem. Correct me if I am wrong but a Harem would imply the girls know about the others. Aside from the one scene in the Halloween Special Scenes, the one where Aunt and the Barkeep double up on the MC, there is no indication of them knowing of the other being pursued as a partner. Its never talked about directly. They just wonder if anyone else is getting some loving and mom is just assuming she is the only one her son fucking.

In what I think the term harem is, it's not a harem. But no one seems to care he out there bumping uglies with other women.

Still fun little perversion.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Is there link for android 0.5.6 i can only find version 0.5.1 for android
Can someone share the new one??

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Hmmm, Can't seem to find the snowman charm. Before 0.5.5 there was a snowman teaser when Equipping mom with a costume after all the Scenes with the girls. I found the stone he hinted at but it just asks for a name and does nothing. Anyone know whats up?

EDIT:

Nevermind, had the explore the forest with mom. After Date. Read a letter saying Four taps and some such at the goddess fountain but in the forest just south of the entrance there is a rift and a Stone that says let moms hand guide.

Can't enter the rift with out here.

I'll leave the rest.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Hi....I am unable to play this game.....again I wish sieren gave us important instructions like how you need to use the Enigma VB Unpacker program to unzip the game. I never new about this at all. Wish seiren would realize that not all of us are tech savy. I had help last time from DOOM64HD3D (Thanks a bunch man!!!) last time(v 5.1) who had unzipped the game using this program. But inspite of using this program myself, I am unable to get it to work. Any help would be appreciated.
You only need Enigma VB Unpacker program to obtain the game files and do stuff like obtaining CG rip and etc. I can't believe that you have never heard of 7zip or WinRar to unzip files. Even 12 years old know that so either you are trolling or just plain bullshit!!!

omgj911

May 19, 2017
Is it normal to have some womens images not showing up when I talk to them? Like Ella for instance when I talk to her there's no image just dialog.

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
You only need Enigma VB Unpacker program to obtain the game files and do stuff like obtaining CG rip and etc. I can't believe that you have never heard of 7zip or WinRar to unzip files. Even 12 years old know that so either you are trolling or just plain bullshit!!!
LOL man......of course I use winrar......but after I unzip the game from the link given using winrar....this is what I get..... Capture.PNG

After clicking the said exe file.....I get the error message saying that it's stop working.......Explained the same thing in my earlier post....DOOMGuy helped me out by suggesting using the VB program.......Still didn't work.....He finally uploaded his version to me.....the in game folders looked like this.....
Capture3.PNG

So No ....I'm not trolling.....

Reactions: Doom64HD3D
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes