jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
i have wish for future ,now mom got lover so why not in morning when mom cook breakfast lover(son) can do it quick morning fuck behind mom so mom good shape bum come say hi to too LOL ;) just wish .....and thanks for great game

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Is it just me ? I think Mom's art in the christmas scene is way much better than the 2 date scenes art .
But when it comes to the ambiance, mood and dialogues,the night scene before sleep is better. I hope we can get new option in the future for the night scenes like other positions or foreplay like aunt (69) for example.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017

Hey guys! Now that the 0.5.5 release is out, time to move onto the next thing, Town of Passion 0.6!

== ToP 0.6 ==

0.5.5 was a nice way to help round out content that I wanted to put in 0.5 but because of that, it didn't really add a whole lot of gameplay. The focus of 0.6 is going to bring more exploration and dungeons/puzzles to the game so if you enjoyed quests like Rose's library, you should enjoy this one.

Also, if you're a fan of Rose and Raylene, then you'll definitely enjoy this one ;)

0.6 is well underway with one costume already complete and two scenes in progress. Stay tuned as time goes on for release date details!

== TCullenDA ==

Last update, I mentioned that Cullen was moving on to his work opportunity and, for the time being, was leaving the project. Pretty shortly after that we got in contact and fortunately I can say Cullen is STILL working on this project.

For now, he'll stick to making busts as that is his favorite part and it's the less 'demanding' part of the project. He's still balancing ToP with his personal pursuits so he won't be pumping out regular content but expect more characters from him in the near future!

== New Game ==

I've hinted it a couple times already but I can now say that work on another game project has officially begun. This project is a SIDE project so if you're concerned that this might significantly affect ToP, that is not the case! ToP will keep my main attention and this new game will only be worked on while time permits.

For now, I'll drop a small hint. The game is more of a 'spiritual' sequel to another popular H game.

I don't want to make official announcements on the game now but I'll be posting teasers on my so follow me there if you're curious.

This is not 100% certain but I'm hoping to have an Alpha build out in March. This alpha build will likely not have any hardcore scenes but will give players a feel for how the game will function.

======

And that's about all for this update! Many thanks to the new and returning Patrons for your support!! I'll see you guys soon!

-Siren

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
== ToP 0.6 ==

0.5.5 was a nice way to help round out content that I wanted to put in 0.5 but because of that, it didn't really add a whole lot of gameplay. The focus of 0.6 is going to bring more exploration and dungeons/puzzles to the game so if you enjoyed quests like Rose's library, you should enjoy this one.

Also, if you're a fan of Rose and Raylene, then you'll definitely enjoy this one ;)

0.6 is well underway with one costume already complete and two scenes in progress. Stay tuned as time goes on for release date details!
The most important did'n say: Old saves will work?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The skull is at the upper left corner outside the masnion in the Purple nnight door.

Do you know where the snowman charm is?
Yow bitch, first you have to finished mom's quest first, then meet the adventurer girl, do her mission and you will obtain the scythe, once you already have that thing, invite mom for another explore in the morning and then while in the forest ignore the picnic area path and the right path. Just go straight south then cut the vine then click on a blue shiny thing like wisp if i'm not mistaken it's literally a portal though that will take you to the snowfield ( Santa's house ) . You can find the chest there that contains the snowman charm. Hope this helps bitch

Gsuizz

Aug 28, 2017

Well here I leave the version 0.5.6 for Android to enjoy it on your phone and also leave the version of PC already decompressed and ready to play.
Note 1: The Android version only provides it in my galaxy s8 +.
note 2: For those who do not catch the games saved in android can only access if you are root user on your cell phone.
note 3: This I do because I love this game so I did it for android and to share it with this community too :):cool:.

Android:
PC:
Doom you is my hero hahahaha
I love this game, i just can play on my phone because my Wife fucking my mind on using PC ahhahhaaah
Thx to much❤

Reactions: Doom64HD3D

popye

Jun 20, 2017
Nope, i am not able to find ella near the orange trees, i have the scythe but no ella

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Very minor update on things but bottom line is that updates might take longer in the future on a 1.5 to 2 month rota so the artists have time to play catch-up.
Aunt Rose will be finished this update with her new costume being touted as a "Goddess" costume and apparently harder to get hold of.
Barmaid who's name I can't remember will be 0.7 and Siren is currently debating between a Spring Book of Tales chapter or the elf shop-keep getting the love. With a possibility if a poll if he can't make up his mind.
Second image is a screen shot from the new game Siren mentioned in a previous update and basically, if I had to guess it's a remake of A Zombie's Life; possibly confirmed as Siren stated that Scarlett Ann is doing the art for the game. Let's hope this one don't get cancelled on the girl.
I'm beginning to feel like I'm stealing people's thunder here.

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
I swear I'll add that in eventually!
I got an error during the Halloween Horror Tale. During the thigh job there was no animation (not sure if that is intended or part of the bug) and the second time you hit faster it gives the following error.

Failed to load: img/pictures/3MomThigh_animated_11_5.png

Game was started fresh and I followed the walkthrough. Mom has two hearts, Aunt and other chick has one if that matters.

Edit* Aunt has 2 hearts not one.

Reactions: ShocLite12

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
I got an error during the Halloween Horror Tale. During the thigh job there was no animation (not sure if that is intended or part of the bug) and the second time you hit faster it gives the following error.

Failed to load: img/pictures/3MomThigh_animated_11_5.png

Game was started fresh and I followed the walkthrough. Mom has two hearts, Aunt and other chick has one if that matters.

Edit* Aunt has 2 hearts not one.
Are you using 0.5.5 or 0.5.6? That bug should be fixed in 0.5.6.

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
Anyone got a save file with 0.5.5 completed? I deleted my folder, don't want to restart from the beginning

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes