Unimaksu

Jun 2, 2017
in order to use save files posted here you have to replace one of your own. so start a game save it to file one, then copy over it with another one from here that says "file 1"

Reactions: Papa Ernie

maxpecker29

Nov 6, 2017
What a waste of time ..... game won't advance past the title page. Disappointing!

Oh, I get it now .... no mouse support, only keyboard entry? Even more disappointing. Think I'll shelve this one.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
You get the holdiday charm in the green portal in the green door.

Help on how to get into the portal below.

First you need to explore the green door yourself, it unlocks after doing some quests for your mom.

Go into the green door, and walk to the right get attacked by the blue haired chick, complete her mission. Cutting down grass and avoiding slimegirls.

After the mission (and possibly passing a day). Go back through the green door with your mom, talk with her and say "explore". After that walk straight down once you enter through the green door(if you walk towards the left you can get the picnic scene if you took the dinner for the date).

Cut down the grass, enter the portal, and walk to the top right of the snow map, there is a small box with the holiday charm. After that you need to buy the costume from the fairy. You can only give your mom the costume while she is in normal clothes(to my knowledge at least).
Where is the fucking fairy at? i been running around like a headless chicken!!! with hollowen and holiday charms!!! and is autom pond the 1 close to the monlight door? or the door where u can enter only at night? cus if thats the autom pond its useless to me went there and can't do shit.

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
Where is the fucking fairy at? i been running around like a headless chicken!!! with hollowen and holiday charms!!! and is autom pond the 1 close to the monlight door? or the door where u can enter only at night? cus if thats the autom pond its useless to me went there and can't do shit.
NE side of town there is a little lake, that is indeed where the fairy is. You have to go there during the day. Try going back to the Goddess Shrine by jumping back into the hole by the Aunt's house. I believe you are supposed to do this after you find your first Goddess coin so she can tell you where to spend it.

Razznik

Feb 16, 2018
I'm playing this on my android but I can't find a back button and save button, where can I find them?

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Is anybody else experiencing the issue of the game freezing when the aunt is considering whether to do a foot job on the MC?

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Man, and I actually thought coming up with an idiot-proof walkthrough and having it on the first page would actually stop the dumb questions. Guess that makes me the biggest idiot of all.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Man, and I actually thought coming up with an idiot-proof walkthrough and having it on the first page would actually stop the dumb questions. Guess that makes me the biggest idiot of all.
You sure take some 11y old guys idiocy hard on yourself.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Elf: Mumbles something unflattering about how some people don't know how to read anything other than the download links section within an original post.

Reactions: PugWug

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
NE side of town there is a little lake, that is indeed where the fairy is. You have to go there during the day. Try going back to the Goddess Shrine by jumping back into the hole by the Aunt's house. I believe you are supposed to do this after you find your first Goddess coin so she can tell you where to spend it.
thank you very much. now i get it what do to do :D

Reactions: tx650
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes