randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
Back to the 2nd game thing, that doesn't actually bother me all that much, so long as work is still made on the main game. It seems we're mostly waiting on the artists to finish their thing, Siren's job of actual game and map making are probably done well before the art and scenes.

What does bother me, is the constant inability to meet deadlines. It's honestly the biggest thing keeping me from pledging, It gives me bad flashbacks of breeding season.

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
Is there a secret to get it to play? I am on the 2nd screen with new game continue etc... and nothing is clickable?

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
I certainly like and enjoy the game, am curious though, how many 'partners' will the hero eventually have? i see he has three so far, mom, aunt and the ghost, will there be more down the road? Apologies if out of line, just curious as hell, lol.

Dec 28, 2017
I'm stuck at Minerva(same dialogue.) I already found the fairy. I interacted her once). I didn't find the talk option, I only found the Costumes, Pages and Goddess Coins options.

How do I proceed? That's what I have left.

EDIT:

I haven't unlocked any Minerva scene. Is it there in this build?

If so, tell me how. There's no progress so far. I already bought the page and costume from her but I don't see progress.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
I'm stuck at Minerva(same dialogue.) I already found the fairy. I interacted her once). I didn't find the talk option, I only found the Costumes, Pages and Goddess Coins options.

How do I proceed? That's what I have left.

EDIT:

I haven't unlocked any Minerva scene. Is it there in this build?

If so, tell me how. There's no progress so far. I already bought the page and costume from her but I don't see progress.
as i recall there is no minerva scenes yet maybe in the next update .

Reactions: VermillioN

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
I certainly like and enjoy the game, am curious though, how many 'partners' will the hero eventually have? i see he has three so far, mom, aunt and the ghost, will there be more down the road? Apologies if out of line, just curious as hell, lol.
Mom, Aunt Rose, Raylene, Maria and Tana all have scenes so far. Future prospects may include Evelynn, Minerva, Nyx, Flora, 3 Dojo sisters, Goo Girls, and probably the Innkeeper, Bunny Manor girls and Librarian too. Not including characters yet unadded of course.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes