cclassic

Nov 2, 2017
I think i'm having some kind of an error in this game. When mom gives mc boobjob the image shows up and when i click faster the image just disappears only the dialouge box is shown in the screen and after i click finish then only the finishing image shows up.. same thing happened with the 69 event is these some kind of an error?

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Lost track of this for a while, since I try to stay away from it as long as possible to get the best of it later.

But one question (that might already got answered before, but I dont want to get spoiled by seachring trough the pages...)
Is this still incest or did it get the patreon treatment yet?

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
Still very much incest. Siren just isn't able to specify that on the patreon anymore. (Although it's not exactly hidden well)

YuzuChii

Jun 27, 2017
Thanks for the update but the android mega link not working it shows this message !!

( The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our . )

Reactions: donpablo

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
So Siren's launching a new project.

I'm kind of disappointed, since I'm not a fan of the ridiculously large boob style of the artist.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So Siren's launching a new project.

I'm kind of disappointed, since I'm not a fan of the ridiculously large boob style of the artist.
Meh. Thinking about making a second game when the first one isn't even "far enough" to be considered a game (yes, all in all is good, the scenes are hot, but that's it)... if you're reading this, Siren, aren't you raising your bet just a "little"?

Reactions: NotEvenOw

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
"In case the naming sounds familiar, this game is intended to be sort of an unofficial sequel to the popular game, A Zombie's Life."
Nergal had that weird complex where he had to make every female with breasts larger than their heads, so it makes sense this game has same issue.

U

User_32285

Sorry for being an idiot, but following walkthrough in O.P. by the letter I get to "Once you have done so, go to Aunt Rose's house and practice with her."

But I am unable to do this (probably because MC has not been caught reading the book)

From that point everything goes out of whack, cant enter purple barrier etc

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Sorry for being an idiot, but following walkthrough in O.P. by the letter I get to "Once you have done so, go to Aunt Rose's house and practice with her."

But I am unable to do this (probably because MC has not been caught reading the book)

From that point everything goes out of whack, cant enter purple barrier etc
If you've not been caught reading the book yet then that's probably the thing to do. What exactly happens if you try talking to her?

U

User_32285

If you've not been caught reading the book yet then that's probably the thing to do. What exactly happens if you try talking to her?
Actually the first problem I have is the morning following catching mom masturbating at night.

"Go upstairs and into the sparkles.

Go up and talk to Mom.

Go to Aunt Rose's house and talk to Aunt Rose. <------ problem she is not at her home but at fountain

Go up into town and walk to the plinth in front of the fountain."

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Actually the first problem I have is the morning following catching mom masturbating at night.

"Go upstairs and into the sparkles.

Go up and talk to Mom.

Go to Aunt Rose's house and talk to Aunt Rose. <------ problem she is not at her home but at fountain

Go up into town and walk to the plinth in front of the fountain."
Yes, I've just run through a new game to make sure I didn't make an error and came across that myself. That's my bad I guess. I've since corrected that and will now go through the whole game to ensure there are no other discrepancies like that.

But all you need to do is talk to her at the fountain and the rest should work as intended, I hope. I'll post the corrected walkthrough in a little bit.

U

User_32285

Yes, I've just run through a new game to make sure I didn't make an error and came across that myself. That's my bad I guess. I've since corrected that and will now go through the whole game to ensure there are no other discrepancies like that.

But all you need to do is talk to her at the fountain and the rest should work as intended, I hope. I'll post the corrected walkthrough in a little bit.
I think there is a bigger problem, because I restarted and now she is at home (in the left room and she ask me if I been reading the book) when I met her at fountain she told me about cosslpaying, without asking me if I been reading her book, ( and there for she will probably not catch me same evening when I try rading book again )

/Added/ Yup now I get caught at day 2 evening reading the book. This did not happen the first time when aunt was at fountain instead of her home.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
I think there is a bigger problem, because I restarted and now she is at home (in the left room and she ask me if I been reading the book) when I met her at fountain she told me about cosslpaying, without asking me if I been reading her book, ( and there for she will probably not catch me same evening when I try rading book again )

/Added/ Yup now I get caught at day 2 evening reading the book. This did not happen the first time when aunt was at fountain instead of her home.
Think the issue was that when I wrote the walkthrough there was rain that particular day and she was indoors. Also seems to have happened again later on, but thankfully these are correctable.

Anyway, is the issue resolved now?

U

User_32285

Yes as long as there is rain and aunt is at her own home the walkthrough works.

However if she is outdoors at fountain it doesn't (she has different dialogue and not catch MC reading the book later that day).

/edit/ missing "Go to sleep" between

"
Talk to Mom.

<--- here

Talk to Mom.
"
this is after bath with mom.

U

User_32285

Think the issue was that when I wrote the walkthrough there was rain that particular day and she was indoors. Also seems to have happened again later on, but thankfully these are correctable.

Anyway, is the issue resolved now?
almost same problem, "Go to Aunt Rose's house and Talk to her. Then Request the costume."
But she is at the fountain and has no dialogue about costume.

When I reload previous night and wait untill a rainy day., it works out again. Difference is inside aunt has a menu talk/request/practice/nevermind, however outside at fountain no menu, defaults to talk is my guess.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
almost same problem, "Go to Aunt Rose's house and Talk to her. Then Request the costume."
But she is at the fountain and has no dialogue about costume.

When I reload previous night and wait untill a rainy day., it works out again. Difference is inside aunt has a menu talk/request/practice/nevermind, however outside at fountain no menu, defaults to talk is my guess.
Well it ought to work either way. Regardless I made a note of it and corrected some other minor issues, made some bits simpler and certain things more uniform in the newest walkthrough. So if a mod or the uploader wants to change this one out for the one in the OP that'd be swell.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes