Doom64HD3D

Jun 27, 2017

Well here I leave the version 0.5.6 for Android to enjoy it on your phone and also leave the version of PC already decompressed and ready to play.
Note 1: The Android version only provides it in my galaxy s8 +.
note 2: For those who do not catch the games saved in android can only access if you are root user on your cell phone.
note 3: This I do because I love this game so I did it for android and to share it with this community too :):cool:.

Android:
PC:

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Does anyone know how to get, or where to find the items needed for the Christmas outfit and the Halloween pages?

*Edit, found the snowman holiday charm. Haven't found the item for the Halloween pages though.

batista007

May 17, 2017
Does anyone know how to get, or where to find the items needed for the Christmas outfit and the Halloween pages?

*Edit, found the snowman holiday charm. Haven't found the item for the Halloween pages though.
Where did you meet the snowman holiday charm?

TrekkieBot

Jun 28, 2017
You get the holdiday charm in the green portal in the green door.

Help on how to get into the portal below.

First you need to explore the green door yourself, it unlocks after doing some quests for your mom.

Go into the green door, and walk to the right get attacked by the blue haired chick, complete her mission. Cutting down grass and avoiding slimegirls.

After the mission (and possibly passing a day). Go back through the green door with your mom, talk with her and say "explore". After that walk straight down once you enter through the green door(if you walk towards the left you can get the picnic scene if you took the dinner for the date).

Cut down the grass, enter the portal, and walk to the top right of the snow map, there is a small box with the holiday charm. After that you need to buy the costume from the fairy. You can only give your mom the costume while she is in normal clothes(to my knowledge at least).

Reactions: Pr0phet

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017

Well here I leave the version 0.5.6 for Android to enjoy it on your phone and also leave the version of PC already decompressed and ready to play.
Note 1: The Android version only provides it in my galaxy s8 +.
note 2: For those who do not catch the games saved in android can only access if you are root user on your cell phone.
note 3: This I do because I love this game so I did it for android and to share it with this community too :):cool:.

Android:
PC:
Thanks man!!! You saved the day again!!!

Reactions: Doom64HD3D

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017

Here's the download for the latest build! If you were playing 0.5.5, keep in mind that a new scene is now animated in this build! There are also a few oversight fixes. Thanks to those who pointed those out!

NOTE- There was an important technical change in 0.5.5 that rendered all old save files useless. I attached a save right before making the date choice with M. Some may have trouble using this save. If it doesn't work, I highly encourage people to share their saves with those who don't want to re-do old progress!

I'll see you guys soon with a new update! There's a lot coming up on the horizon!

Game:

Save:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

Here's the download for the latest build! If you were playing 0.5.5, keep in mind that a new scene is now animated in this build! There are also a few oversight fixes. Thanks to those who pointed those out!

NOTE- There was an important technical change in 0.5.5 that rendered all old save files useless. I attached a save right before making the date choice with M. Some may have trouble using this save. If it doesn't work, I highly encourage people to share their saves with those who don't want to re-do old progress!

I'll see you guys soon with a new update! There's a lot coming up on the horizon!

Game:

Save:
Already posted. Post #648, previous page. However, some more links are indeed more than welcome.

Reactions: nendo riki
Nov 13, 2017
how i can cut the vines ??
where i can find ella ??
where the autumn pond
The autumn pond is right side of bunny manor. Ella is in autumn pond from morning to evening. You can cut the vine only when you've unlock the green forest in progression to mom story side. Start to help out your mom every afternoon and she guide you in green forest. When you come alone in green forest and go to the right side you'll know a new character who give you a weapon for to cut the vines

Reactions: ghost omar

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
The skull is at the upper left corner outside the masnion in the Purple nnight door.

Do you know where the snowman charm is?
yes i know you need to go to forest with mom you need to cut the grass go down you gone see a green portal enter.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Alright, I got pretty bored of all the constant, repeated questions so I took a few hours out of my life to write a comprehensive, idiot-proof walkthrough of all the content from start to finish. Should be the fastest way to complete it (give or take a few minutes). For people not interested in starting a new game, you can just search through it for the respective items or places you need.

Maybe a mod or someone might wanna add it to the thread to spare further questions. If anyone should happen to note any errors, let me know and I'll correct them for the next version.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes