4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Image Error:
Town of Passion Error.jpg
Works in V0.5.1 but not in V0.5.5.
Is that someone else how have played Halloween path, how have this image error?

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
I gave mom the adventure suit, she asked mc to meet at the barrier of the forest.
Where is the goddamn forest?! I think I have visited almost every tree in this game :/

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
Its the green door to the southwest of your home.
Thank you! So that was the forest after all. I have been checking up on that door once everyday but whenever I go to open it I get the message that it's sealed shut. I think I might have missed something on the way...

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Thank you! So that was the forest after all. I have been checking up on that door once everyday but whenever I go to open it I get the message that it's sealed shut. I think I might have missed something on the way...
Your mom gives you something to open it when you first bring her there.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi there good people. I thought I give this game a try, but I have one problem:
It doesn't start. When I run the exe it just loads for a moment and then nothing happens. Does anyone know of this problem? I played other RPGM-games (e.G. Elena's life) before and never had this trouble.
it doesn't like xp, works fine in win 7 64bit

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
is there a walkthrough for this game im stuck on the part where im in libary with books but dont know where to put themand im also stuck on how to progress through mother story so far just kiss in bathtub

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes