Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
you need to select "show raw data" and scroll down until the last block of text where you can find these variables:

"_encounterCount": 28,
"_chaseStealthTimer": -758,
"_chaseStealthPerm": false,
"_disableStealthDash": false,
"_stealthMoveSpeed": 6,
"@": "Game_Player",
"_maxChaseStealthTimer": 0

just copy them above into your save file and it works.
didnt work for me?

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
its pretty basic and simple what is ur problem with it?
nice there being cocky, its impossible to complete the task with the fucking black screen how is that basic and simple to you that you need to rememeber every fucking tile passage after countless of tries that is fucking braindead and amoebic to come up with minigame like this

How do you even remove that fucking fog? I edited the save file its still there, I don't see any fog lines in the file to begin with, is it even possible to edit it out??

Metz67

Oct 30, 2017
can i know the name girl from ur profile pic pliss, for research purpose heheheh
If you study crue1's gif, on the bottom of his post, then you will see the word "Scoreland"
Then open Google and type in that word.
There you will find a site named scoreland dot com (who would have guessed it) , and enter that place.
And when you enter that place you would like to click on the tab named "Models"
There you will find many "researh objects"

Good luck with your research :)

Reactions: LordEmping

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
Actually you can't even remember those fucking tiles and dungeon design because these retarded ghost catch you right away in 80% of the tries as they spawn very close, so getting a "feel" of it is impossible either.

TheBiatch

Feb 5, 2018
nice there being cocky, its impossible to complete the task with the fucking black screen how is that basic and simple to you that you need to rememeber every fucking tile passage after countless of tries that is fucking braindead and amoebic to come up with minigame like this

How do you even remove that fucking fog? I edited the save file its still there, I don't see any fog lines in the file to begin with, is it even possible to edit it out??
there's lantern on a table where you enter dungeon ... sign on the wall gives you pretty much all info you need to solve a puzzle (CAPS)...

kaerna

Jul 27, 2017
I think I may have found a bug. I (for whatever reason) opened up the ladder to the roof before ever getting to that part in the walkthrough, so now I can't do the date thing with mom. Any solutions?

galleas

Nov 20, 2017
a have some questions:
1) how can i get the third heart with the aunt?
2) i cant find the mother with the halloween costume after asking to explore
3) how do i get the mom nude custome?

Reactions: Stalkerdude

alexydaxy

Sep 29, 2017

it's in beta, lots of bugs are to be expected.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks for Update! I gotta say I love this game ... takes me back to the day. Its like playing SNES Zelda but this time Link gets the pussy :p

Reactions: DiabloVerde
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes