Dec 28, 2017
how to get the req for costume ? for aunt?
To get the heart thingy or whatevs for the Cupid Costume, you need to go to Cupid's Place.

Here's how to get there:

1) First, after conquering Rose(3-hearts) and getting a single point of Lust stat, go to the storage room where the shovel used to be.

2) From there, click the gateway thingy in the middle. Once you click it, there should be a message that says something where you have to complete the challenge- Lust Challenge (1)

3) After completing it, the gateway to Cupid's place is open. There's two chests : One containing goddess coins and the other, cupid token.

-

To trigger the Angel H-scene(Rose), give the costume to her and talk. Visit the Inn at Night. Go upstairs and go to the door with red curtains

-

Note :

(1) This Lust Challenge took me 4 tries. You need reflexes, timing, proper positioning and luck. You should be alert and aware. The 'respawning' of the images were like 3-5 seconds to me. Use the walls and levers. Some of the levers will not be usable after being interacted while some can still be used. A bit tricky but you should be aware of it.

At least there's no chests in that challenge.

If the respawn point of the one of the images is southwest(?), the heart if my memory is right, should be at the northern corner.

If the respawn point of the one of the images is north something direction, the first heart should be at the Southwest Bridge

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
i got it earlier ty

Make sure you hit the one at the entrance and at the top middle of the room. The top middle one has to be shot at from the left, across the gap.
thanks bruh
To get the heart thingy or whatevs for the Cupid Costume, you need to go to Cupid's Place.

Here's how to get there:

1) First, after conquering Rose(3-hearts) and getting a single point of Lust stat, go to the storage room where the shovel used to be.

2) From there, click the gateway thingy in the middle. Once you click it, there should be a message that says something where you have to complete the challenge- Lust Challenge (1)

3) After completing it, the gateway to Cupid's place is open. There's two chests : One containing goddess coins and the other, cupid token.

-

To trigger the Angel H-scene(Rose), give the costume to her and talk. Visit the Inn at Night. Go upstairs and go to the door with red curtains

-

Note :

(1) This Lust Challenge took me 4 tries. You need reflexes, timing, proper positioning and luck. You should be alert and aware. The 'respawning' of the images were like 3-5 seconds to me. Use the walls and levers. Some of the levers will not be usable after being interacted while some can still be used. A bit tricky but you should be aware of it.

At least there's no chests in that challenge.

If the respawn point of the one of the images is southwest(?), the heart if my memory is right, should be at the northern corner.

If the respawn point of the one of the images is north something direction, the first heart should be at the Southwest Bridge

Reactions: 167

Hoaka

Feb 15, 2018
Yeah guys who can help for unstuck the storage switch ? code color ? or what ? :D

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Alright, got the walkthrough done for all the new content - if you have completed all of the other content that is. I'll update the proper file starting from the beginning in a bit. Of course, if you run into any issues let me know.

I haven't either, nor her bar scene with Raylene.
For Mom's bar scene she may need to be in her Adventurer's outfit.

Reactions: N7

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
Alright, got the walkthrough done for all the new content - if you have completed all of the other content that is. I'll update the proper file starting from the beginning in a bit. Of course, if you run into any issues let me know.

For Mom's bar scene she may need to be in her Adventurer's outfit.
You are correct, she needs her Adventurer Outfit

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes