Digitaler

May 4, 2017
So,how to unlock Mom's naked costume ?(I tried to interract with her in rainy weather-nothing happened)

Velo

Jan 28, 2018
So,how to unlock Mom's naked costume ?(I tried to interract with her in rainy weather-nothing happened)
I've done the rainy weather masturbation events with every costume(Normal, Adventure, Halloween, Naughty & Nice), I've even gotten the bar scene with the Mother, but haven't unlocked anything yet, even after checking with the fairy. I'll keep you updated if I find anything about it, but was the naked attire confirmed or is it a rumor?

Acerpro96

Dec 7, 2017
Hey, anyone else noticed that if you go into the bar cellar at late night and interact with the locked door you can hear voices of moaning? Anyone know if there is more to this or just a hint for a future addition? :p

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Jeah i am not a fan of minigames either, but the artsstyle is good and he is one of the devs who bothers to put sound in their games. Which is very important for me :D No one likes to fap in silence :D

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
from the dev:

the naked costume can't actually be obtained or equipped currently, it's just a short in-game scene. the change log has a hint that should make it much easier to find/see!
i plan on making it an equippable costume in the future though, i just at least want a unique scene to go with it

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
I've done the rainy weather masturbation events with every costume(Normal, Adventure, Halloween, Naughty & Nice), I've even gotten the bar scene with the Mother, but haven't unlocked anything yet, even after checking with the fairy. I'll keep you updated if I find anything about it, but was the naked attire confirmed or is it a rumor?
Thanks for your reply,but as we see here is a little misunderstanding

Velo

Jan 28, 2018
from the dev:

the naked costume can't actually be obtained or equipped currently, it's just a short in-game scene. the change log has a hint that should make it much easier to find/see!
i plan on making it an equippable costume in the future though, i just at least want a unique scene to go with it
Thats what I figured, interestingly enough, if you take your Mother exploring during the morning, there is a googirl behind some trees to the southwest that tries to come to you if you walk through the trees. But it seems to be blocked off for now, maybe that has something to do with it later?

DiabloCadet

Nov 15, 2017
U
Sorry for being an idiot, but following walkthrough in O.P. by the letter I get to "Once you have done so, go to Aunt Rose's house and practice with her."

But I am unable to do this (probably because MC has not been caught reading the book)

From that point everything goes out of whack, cant enter purple barrier etc
U have to talk to her when she's in the bar i think.

jodawg27

Jul 30, 2017
The last Aunt Rose puzzle seemed pretty simple to me. I was able to solve it on the first try by consistently moving in a clockwise direction. I only pressed the red switch in the middle once I believe a the start. The key is to wait until all the ghosts get close, then activate the switch. Then move on to the next blue switch and keep going clockwise. When you end up near a heart grab it and then head to the switch.

Edit: I attached my save file, I believe it has everything unlocked but I'm not sure since a black screen ruined my save and I didn't save as often as I should have. I repeated everything I could remember pretty quickly but might have missed something.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes