Velo

Jan 28, 2018
So I have two questions. where do you get the item that allows you to buy the cupid costume? and how to unlock the reverse cowgirl scene with owner of the bar?
After you obtain the old coin near the fountain in town at the beginning of the game, go back and visit the goddess near the aunts house to unlock the fairy. Then you need to progress the story with the aunt until you max her hearts, then you get a item that allows you to use the stone tablet in the aunts shed, starting a long minigame. The reward at the end is the cupids arrow, which you can exchange for the costume.

The reverse cowgirl scene was removed for this version of the game according to the author.

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
After you obtain the old coin near the fountain in town at the beginning of the game, go back and visit the goddess near the aunts house to unlock the fairy. Then you need to progress the story with the aunt until you max her hearts, then you get a item that allows you to use the stone tablet in the aunts shed, starting a long minigame. The reward at the end is the cupids arrow, which you can exchange for the costume.

The reverse cowgirl scene was removed for this version of the game according to the author.
thx

U

User_32285

U

U have to talk to her when she's in the bar i think.
not really, seems it needs to rain or she is not inside for thisw conversation (she´ll be at fountain and not have right dialogue options), I just realoaded evening before untill I got a rainy day

A

alka123

Guys I cant open Raylenes taverns lever between the Barrel and Wood? Please help
Capture.PNG

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes