DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Thank you bro and about library with that books, i am so bad at puzzles XD
Take 3 books from the shelves and the one in the chest.
If you inspect a shelf near every bright spot, it tells you what kind of book you have to put. You can do it!;)

dasawusum

Nov 19, 2017
Is it me or did they change artists? They're alright but not quite the same. Faces in older style were better

A

alka123

In the walk-through it says to ask the Mom to explore and then reach the star under the ladder in my house. I did it and when to the attic but now theres no star in the Mom Belongings box?? someone help!!!
I also cant see the "Date Mom" option at the Evelynes Mystery Shop!!
Capture.PNG

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
In the walk-through it says to ask the Mom to explore and then reach the star under the ladder in my house. I did it and when to the attic but now theres no star in the Mom Belongings box?? someone help!!!
I also cant see the "Date Mom" option at the Evelynes Mystery Shop!!
View attachment 78535
If i remember correctly there is no star on that box next to mc on pixture.
You need to talk mom more until she says something about she can't tell mc then check box.

simmbyte

Mar 7, 2018
I am having same issue about a note about treasure and the aunt and asking Fae, what what what? I am using ver 6

Din

Nov 12, 2017
Good game.
I have some points:
- why dont you add % do stats ( I dont know when i get +1)
- Minevra is in loop after fairy (why?? can't you just add line "i dont have anymore to say")
- date with mother why dont add that for fun (25gold for dinner or picnic)
- save files only 25 (cant there be more)
- good drawing
- good "Q"

- i think if you add some more npc for decoraction in town it will look better(they dont need to do a think, yust stand)
- i hope for more holiday page and cosplay (good thing the npc with change outfit is behavior diffrent) but option give them something should be in every outfit

Reactions: Angmir and 167

xeva

Jul 7, 2017
The sex scene with your mom, when she is on top of you, bothers me. His dick looks like its coming out of his stomach, does anyone know if Siren is planning on fixing it?

simmbyte

Mar 7, 2018
The sex scene with your mom, when she is on top of you, bothers me. His dick looks like its coming out of his stomach, does anyone know if Siren is planning on fixing it?
I wish the expressions on the females faces where less "surprise" and more sexy eyes closed maybe

Reactions: 167
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes