Dewone

Mar 13, 2018
i want to try this game for so long, but always get this "typeError undefined is not a function" any solution?

str0ng

May 15, 2017
The last Aunt Rose puzzle seemed pretty simple to me. I was able to solve it on the first try by consistently moving in a clockwise direction. I only pressed the red switch in the middle once I believe a the start. The key is to wait until all the ghosts get close, then activate the switch. Then move on to the next blue switch and keep going clockwise. When you end up near a heart grab it and then head to the switch.
I can't see anything. How do you see the colors? Is this a bug when all map is completely dark?
Try doing the challenge in the morning. you will be able to see everything. at least i did...
OH! Thanks, I will try. Omegalul. Didn't think about that. What a joke btw...

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
thank you, mind giving me a hint as to the area? i keep running out of things to do, hehehe
Take your mother on a stroll through the green barrier, see what there is to the south of it.

If you've run out of things to do, have a look through the walkthrough and see if you've missed anything.

Reactions: loner0125

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
The Lust challenge is bull I can't do it if I can't see anything
Oops someone already answered this one. Do the Challange during the daylight hours. another issue is that there seems to be a bug which instead of showing the map, it shows a black blank screen.

If this is what you are talking about. try walking straight down and leave the area. Go home, Sleep it off and then save in the morning.

I fixed it by closing down the game entirely then booting back up and loading my save hitting it up in the morning/midday hours just fine.

Hope that helps.

I can't get a single heart. What a cruel joke.
Honestly this one is just a copy of the Rose wrestling with her decisions puzzles Where the demon (Now Demons) of doubt chase you around the area while you try and scoop up hearts.

It's very frustrating but the demons do have a little bit of a weakness. You can hang them up on to the walls so long at all of them are on one side or the other and you don't go too high above the safe area in the southern center of the map.

The Delay of the Levers that makes the demons disappear is dramatically shorter too, but these can give you a few seconds to race towards the next heart and back to the center if you want to try for a grab-it and book-it approach.

It seems the demons can actually move faster than you the player can. so you have to try and keep as much space between you and them as possible.

it's a little pac-man like without the ability to stand still for any amount of time. This means you gotta not get hung up on the walls yourself, and keep moving as fast as possible. You have to pick up many harts and only have a few tries at it in one go.

Save, Save, Save every time you get a heart. This is a cheap move, but this is a slightly unfair puzzle. once you grab a heart dash to the safe area and save.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Oops someone already answered this one. Do the Challange during the daylight hours. another issue is that there seems to be a bug which instead of showing the map, it shows a black blank screen.

If this is what you are talking about. try walking straight down and leave the area. Go home, Sleep it off and then save in the morning.

I fixed it by closing down the game entirely then booting back up and loading my save hitting it up in the morning/midday hours just fine.

Hope that helps.

Honestly this one is just a copy of the Rose wrestling with her decisions puzzles Where the demon (Now Demons) of doubt chase you around the area while you try and scoop up hearts.

It's very frustrating but the demons do have a little bit of a weakness. You can hang them up on to the walls so long at all of them are on one side or the other and you don't go too high above the safe area in the southern center of the map.

The Delay of the Levers that makes the demons disappear is dramatically shorter too, but these can give you a few seconds to race towards the next heart and back to the center if you want to try for a grab-it and book-it approach.

It seems the demons can actually move faster than you the player can. so you have to try and keep as much space between you and them as possible.

it's a little pac-man like without the ability to stand still for any amount of time. This means you gotta not get hung up on the walls yourself, and keep moving as fast as possible. You have to pick up many harts and only have a few tries at it in one go.

Save, Save, Save every time you get a heart. This is a cheap move, but this is a slightly unfair puzzle. once you grab a heart dash to the safe area and save.
lol its not so hard as it sems to win that minigame.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes