MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
lol its not so hard as it seems to win that minigame.
To some sure, it's easy. For me, I did it on my first try getting caught only once because I got hung up on a wall racing towards a switch. But not everyone is so skilled or can figure out the little bits so fast. For that, it's up to the skilled (Like You or Me) to offer some helpful hints on how to manage the puzzle. Just saying it's easy means nothing and completely unhelpful.

Not trying to rip on you personally. Just pointing it out is all.

In all honesty, it is easy if you know whats going on and how to manage it. It's not like it Darksouls cranked to eleven difficulties. But it still can be very frustrating to some people.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
@Doomskull I made it through TY friend and talked to aunt rose and got the scene upstairs and access to wardrobe changes so i went back the next day per the walkthrough to interact with the stone door in her storage but nothing happens and what is odder is that i now cannot even access aunt roses wardrobe nor repeat the nightscene. Any ideas ?

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
@Doomskull I made it through TY friend and talked to aunt rose and got the scene upstairs and access to wardrobe changes so i went back the next day per the walkthrough to interact with the stone door in her storage but nothing happens and what is odder is that i now cannot even access aunt roses wardrobe nor repeat the nightscene. Any ideas ?
I have no idea, I'm afraid. Are you using 0.6.2? Maybe try skipping a day or two?

sleepyagent

Aug 17, 2016
With enough money you can cut out the stat grinding by buying potions from the witch north of town at night. A money cheat would then cut out the money grinding necessary to pay for the bottles and potions.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
But I repeat, why would you need to? The walkthrough is pretty much tailored exclusively so that you get the stats you need and pass the time to help move along the story at the same time. Cheating in money to buy potions would probably cost you more time to do so than it would to just follow the walkthrough.

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
Now a know, it's must be Aunt's twin sister in the trick and treat costume:D:D
With the cupid costume, she'll be out front of her house in the morning instead, complaining that she has to do laundry too often because a certain someone keeps dirtying her panties.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes