BigBoiAlphaMale

Oct 25, 2017
wheres all the holiday charms located?

edit: got the halloween and cupid one, wheres the christmas one?

its in the green door

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Here's the latest build of Town of Passion for the public to play! There were a few bugs found in the beta test copy so this update provides some fixes for those.

With that said, there may still be undiscovered bugs/oversights so if you aren't a Patron/in the Discord, be sure to leave your bug findings here!

Stay tuned for updates on Beta 0.7! There are already plenty of content for it already in the works ;)

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Everyone says you need to put mom in her Adventure Outfit to unlock her Bar Grind Scene. Not true. It shows up at random like Rose's scene. It's just a bit rarer than rose. But I would guess that putting her in the adventure outfit would make it more common...

Reactions: PugWug

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Everyone says you need to put mom in her Adventure Outfit to unlock her Bar Grind Scene. Not true... It shows up at random like Rose's scene. It's just a bit rarer than rose...
Isn't it depended on what time you ask for the "grind"? Midday=mom evening=Aunt.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Everyone says you need to put mom in her Adventure Outfit to unlock her Bar Grind Scene. Not true. It shows up at random like Rose's scene. It's just a bit rarer than rose. But I would guess that putting her in the adventure outfit would make it more common...
Seems you're correct, I searched around and Siren directly said you only need to give her the outfit, not have her equip it. It's a 33% chance to happen if you do.

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Isn't it depended on what time you ask for the "grind"? Midday=mom evening=Aunt.
I had them both midday and evening. It seems to up the odds of either in their corresponding hours. Mom supposedly bathing in the evening and all, but again it seems like it random yet weighted occurraoces.

Been testing it all day since I read that about the adventure outfit.

Gonna be testing to see if we even need to give her the outfit at all, I suspect that doomskull may be right about that poitp but who knows.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
hey i remember playing this game a few months ago. it was super promising. How is the project goign since then ? :)

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
I didn't even know there was a Rose alternate scene, how about that. Guess I should have checked. Well I'll update the walkthrough and fix it next release I suppose.

hey i remember playing this game a few months ago. it was super promising. How is the project goign since then ? :)
Going well. Not sure when you last played but we just got a nice update.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I'm going to guess that 6.1 is a bug fix? I didn't download 6.0 shortly after it was uploaded members were saying about bugs! But I've check in on the thread here and there, and really didn't see many say anything more about bugs in 6.0!

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes