MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
how do u get scythe?
you get outside the village with mom to get her pendant. Once that is done, you can go back out into the forest... instead of going left like you would with mom, you go right instead. you get tackled and then you talk with that girl.

She claims that she is a "Monster Hunter" and soon offers you a training mission. She gives you a scythe which you keep.

there is also a full Walkthrough on the Original Post that covers this and all the other step to take to see all of its content. Look at the bottom attached txt file.

jason122222

Apr 23, 2017
you get outside the village with mom to get her pendant. Once that is done, you can go back out into the forest... instead of going left like you would with mom, you go right instead. you get tackled and then you talk with that girl.

She claims that she is a "Monster Hunter" and soon offers you a training mission. She gives you a scythe which you keep.

there is also a full Walkthrough on the Original Post that covers this and all the other step to take to see all of its content. Look at the bottom attached txt file.
i do what u said but the mom said not to go there bcz of goo goo girl

RozzleDazzle

Dec 22, 2017
Yeah I also can replay the aunt anal scene but the game goes to black. Use the scene viewer if you want to see it and not make the game stop.

Edit: Wait there is a fix actually. After the game goes black, just go to the menu and access the journal or the stat screen and it'll go back to normal

Desbiot

Dec 23, 2017
Not quite sure what you're asking there.
From Walkthrough:
You have now unlocked the Raylene Bar Grind scene, which can be performed at the Tavern at Midday or Evening. If Mom has the Adventurer's Outfit equipped, an alternate scene will play.

Only use Adventurer's Outfit nothing change.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, unfortunately that's incorrect information. It's a minor enough thing that I've not yet bothered to post a correction, but I might as well.

The good news is that you're eligible for the scene nonetheless, you've just not been lucky enough to get it. Wearing the outfit does not guarantee it.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
started new save. followed the guide until pulling the switch at raylene place. he just keep saying its not time yet. wth?

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Hey guys!! Today I've got an early look at what's in store for the Town of Passion 0.7 update!

=== Book of Tales ===

With the spring season finally here, there will be a special Book of Tales page that will be the primary focus of this update!!

Earlier last month, I put up a poll for $5+ patrons asking who they most wanted to get a new costume and scene. Initially, only the winner was going to be guaranteed a spot. After seeing the results, the top 3 girls are all getting new costumes/scenes so look forward to that!

This event brings 3 new costumes which are all just about done!

=== Busts ===

Another thing I want to start doing is cranking down on some new busts.

There's one new villain/pseudo monster girl that's almost done but I will likely save her entrance for 0.8 where it will make more sense. I do plan on having at least one new bust in 0.7, however!

====

And that's about all I can say for now!! I'll bring you guys more news with hopefully a tentative release date in the near future! Thanks for your support! I'll see you guys soon!

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
hey guys
Thanks for the good game
i have problem with aunt's stone door, i've talked to Fae and i went there all the times but i get this message
also i have finished mom thing
ps :this is my items

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes