Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
hey guys
Thanks for the good game
i have problem with aunt's stone door, i've talked to Fae and i went there all the times but i get this message
also i have finished mom thing
ps :this is my items
You don't have the mysterious diamond, so you've not done Rose's story far enough.

Reactions: gartal

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
fix for the walkthrough

if you want aunt to catch you reading the 49 shades, just talk to her after you read it the first time. it will trigger her to spy on you if you read the book in evening

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
ok... f this shit... second atttempt... follow the guide again now stuck i cant give wine to raylene... she say she will inform me if someone need help

edit=third attempt now... now stuck on mom bath... only kiss with her... f this shit seriously, someone need to share their save

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
fix for the walkthrough

if you want aunt to catch you reading the 49 shades, just talk to her after you read it the first time. it will trigger her to spy on you if you read the book in evening
That's already written in the walkthrough, you must have missed it.

ok... f this shit... second atttempt... follow the guide again now stuck i cant give wine to raylene... she say she will inform me if someone need help

edit=third attempt now... now stuck on mom bath... only kiss with her... f this shit seriously, someone need to share their save
I'm not sure what you're doing wrong, but it's something. Follow every instruction carefully, if you miss one then it can throw it all off. I've done that a fair few times myself when updating it, making me wonder if I messed up writing it only to find I'd made a mistake while reading.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
That's already written in the walkthrough, you must have missed it.

I'm not sure what you're doing wrong, but it's something. Follow every instruction carefully, if you miss one then it can throw it all off. I've done that a fair few times myself when updating it, making me wonder if I messed up writing it only to find I'd made a mistake while reading.
you only wrote skip days not talked to her beforehand... and yea i follow it carefully... some glitch maybe. getting real tired here

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
you only wrote skip days not talked to her beforehand... and yea i follow it carefully... some glitch maybe. getting real tired here
I wrote that you speak to her at the fountain, which is what triggers it. Unfortunately there can be some unfortunate issues with rain which I can't really account for. Nonetheless I will adjust the walkthrough to make this more obvious.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
ok the guide is a bit off (at least in my gameplay). to get the cellar switch to work, i have to skip a day, work one more time, get a scene where raylene rub her butt on hero, then ask him to talk to her after work. after that only the cellar switch work

edit = mom boobjob is a bit non working... no animation after click faster... maybe my potato rig not enough

edit2= for those who cant get aunt night scene after mom boobjob, you need to trigger the footjob one more time and talk to her.

edit3= Go West and put Pleasure: A New Realm in the spot. the correct is EAST

edi4= GOD. i messed up attic switch by activating it beforehand. now have to play all over again. goddamnit i stupid

Last edited:

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
ok the guide is a bit off (at least in my gameplay). to get the cellar switch to work, i have to skip a day, work one more time, get a scene where raylene rub her butt on hero, then ask him to talk to her after work. after that only the cellar switch work

edit = mom boobjob is a bit non working... no animation after click faster... maybe my potato rig not enough

edit2= for those who cant get aunt night scene after mom boobjob, you need to trigger the footjob one more time and talk to her.

edit3= Go West and put Pleasure: A New Realm in the spot. the correct is EAST

edi4= GOD. i messed up attic switch by activating it beforehand. now have to play all over again. goddamnit i stupid
Not certain what caused any of your issues, but I went over the guide in game and discovered that I could change the sequence of certain events. Maybe that might fix things, maybe not. Thanks for the correction on the book, didn't notice that one.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes