johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
followed old 0.6.2 guide

if you stuck on attic there, cant trigger date mom. just explore with her, bath with her in afternoon and see her masturbate at night before it can trigger the talk to search around the house...

could done it too by just skipping a day but i havent try it

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
alright lazy mofo... here is the full save... take me hours trying to figure out what wrong when things doesnt go as the guide say... have to be careful so will not mess up the switch...

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
no real need to cheat money in the game, mainly need that for wine, usually a day or 2 at the florist or bar is enough coin to buy the wine . . after that coins appear to be useless afterwards

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Im having trouble with the stone gate trial, is there a way to alleviate the darkness
Are you using 0.6.2?

----

"Can't you feel the flowers blooming? The birds chirping? And the love in the air?"
With Spring on the horizon (for most of us) some ladies in Valencia are feeling the joy as well! With 3 new costumes, all completed, these 3 are up to a fun new spring adventure that's currently in the works!

If you've got a sharp eye, you may be able to tell who these 3 women are ;)

===

I was going to wait until the 13th to post the next update but I figured why wait! So far the 3 costumes for this upcoming build are complete! I expect there to be two new scenes involved with this spring event and a new bust just got approved in the sketching/base coloring phase!

It is still much too soon to announce a release date but I will keep you guys updated as time goes on!

===

Don't forget there is the new for Town of Passion as well!

And don't forget that my side project, has it's Alpha launch on April 12th!

Thank you for your support and I'll see you guys soon!!

Last edited:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
So my game bugged, and I can't unlock the Aunt Cupid scene since the stone door won't let me pass. Pretty sure it has something to do with the fact I still only have 2 hearts on her even after doing everything up to and including the anal scene. Other signs of the bug are not actually having her wardrobe unlocked, and not having the option to redo the anal scene at night.

Not sure how it happened, but I think it might be because the way I did that quest was a little disjointed as I didn't immediately go down the barred doors after talking to Aunt Rose and ended up letting about a day pass.

Seems to be a pretty major bug as it could prohibit any continuation of Aunt Rose' storyline.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
So my game bugged, and I can't unlock the Aunt Cupid scene since the stone door won't let me pass. Pretty sure it has something to do with the fact I still only have 2 hearts on her even after doing everything up to and including the anal scene. Other signs of the bug are not actually having her wardrobe unlocked, and not having the option to redo the anal scene at night.

Not sure how it happened, but I think it might be because the way I did that quest was a little disjointed as I didn't immediately go down the barred doors after talking to Aunt Rose and ended up letting about a day pass.

Seems to be a pretty major bug as it could prohibit any continuation of Aunt Rose' storyline.
Are you using 0.6.2? If so, were you using 0.6.1 or 0.6.0 previously?

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Are you using 0.6.2? If so, were you using 0.6.1 or 0.6.0 previously?
I'm using the 0.6.2 version. I played the 0.5.5 version before now, but I decided to let it rest for a while and didn't do all of the content back then. Although I'm pretty sure I pretty much completed all of Aunt Rose' available scenes back then, not including the Halloween content which I just did now. Thought that could help fix the issue, but nope.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
I'm using the 0.6.2 version. I played the 0.5.5 version before now, but I decided to let it rest for a while and didn't do all of the content back then. Although I'm pretty sure I pretty much completed all of Aunt Rose' available scenes back then, not including the Halloween content which I just did now. Thought that could help fix the issue, but nope.
Interesting. I know there was a bug pre-0.6.2 where you accidentally didn't get a heart if you spoke to Aunt Rose in her bedroom, but not sure what could be causing your issue. Probably all you can do is redo your save with a completely fresh 0.6.2 version or maybe use someone else's.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Interesting. I know there was a bug pre-0.6.2 where you accidentally didn't get a heart if you spoke to Aunt Rose in her bedroom, but not sure what could be causing your issue. Probably all you can do is redo your save with a completely fresh 0.6.2 version or maybe use someone else's.
Figured; don't really want to restart all over again. I already downloaded another save from here to make sure what was wrong with my states anyway, guess I'll stick with it. At least you can change names easily in this game. Thanks for the assist.

KuroJr

Feb 17, 2018
I cant tell you how much i love this game......*sad* im stil in collage and not started working yet.....or else i would support Siren so much fuckkkk

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
after did anal with aunt, I can change aunt costume right? she just give red gem baack and then nothing unlock. so.. I got bug?
with mom she unlock costume change after date.

also I miss cupid charm. anyway to go back to get it?

Last edited:

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
after did anal with aunt, I can change aunt costume right? she just give red gem baack and then nothing unlock. so.. I got bug?
with mom she unlock costume change after date.

also I miss cupid charm. anyway to go back to get it?
You ought to be able to. Check your journal, does she have 3 hearts?

As for the charm, did you complete the Trial of the Goddesses through the stone door?

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes