Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
why not???

by the way what does NTR mean i google it but still do not understand
Because Siren has said so. That sort of thing may feature as an ending scene once the game's finished, but otherwise it's not really in the cards.

As for NTR, that's japanese for cuckolding, a popular term and theme in some of the games on this site. Not sure why, myself.

Reactions: gartal

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
How to get Raylene Reverse Cowgirl ? I always get the bar grind and no alternate scene play when Mom has an adventure gear equipped

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
How to get Raylene Reverse Cowgirl ? I always get the bar grind and no alternate scene play when Mom has an adventure gear equipped
That was a mistype by Siren, there is no Raylene cowgirl scene. It was meant to say that Rose's cowgirl scene was redone.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
That was a mistype by Siren, there is no Raylene cowgirl scene. It was meant to say that Rose's cowgirl scene was redone.
Really ? I didn't notice any difference between the former cowgirl scene and the current version , Im using 0.5 save and how about the mom nude costume equip ?

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Really ? I didn't notice any difference between the former cowgirl scene and the current version , Im using 0.5 save and how about the mom nude costume equip ?
The animation is slightly smoother. I'll admit it's not a huge difference.

Nude costume isn't in yet, technically. That'll come later, for now it's only available as a short scene when it's raining.

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017

Hey guys! Town of Passion, 0.7 is now fully underway on the development side of things so I'll be able to start bringing more teases and hints as the weeks go on!
The Patron poll that I created last week had Minerva beating M by a close margin so I'm excited to share her spring look with you guys! Similar to the Halloween event, all of these costumes are inspired off of other designs so maybe you guys might recognize her outfit!

== Release Date ==

I think late April will be pushing it so I would look forward to a May release. With Zombie's Retreat now occupying some of my time, it's much easier to release builds of both games on a 2 month schedule.

While this does mean you have to wait a little longer, what it also does is give artists for both games the time to actually finish what's needed for each build instead of rushing to cram content in. It also gives me a much needed mental break from each game to focus on the other. Overall this is a VERY healthy change for the quality/progress of the games and for my own mental health. Hopefully you guys are okay with that!

== New Save File ==

Starting in 0.6, I implemented a new plugin that allows for a quest log. This quest log is currently used in Zombie's Retreat. I've decided I want to implement it in Town of Passion to make it easier to know where you need to go with the various women. There is one issue, save files made before this plugin was enabled (before 0.6) will NOT work.

I highly encourage you to make a brand new save file in ToP 0.6 or 0.7 and when I actually begin using the quest log, your save will not be affected. I will implement it in either 0.7 or the upcoming build most likely. When I do, I will upload a nearly completed save file so you don't have to re-do everything. Don't forget you can share save files and can change your name in the Bunny Manor!

Apologies for the inconvenience but I want to really improve the narrative focus of ToP in the next few builds and this is an important step! It should also be a very nice QOL change for you guys as well.

====

And that's about all for this update. There are a lot of big changes I'm planning in the next few builds of Town of Passion so stay tuned! With the game's development moving past the 1 year mark, I want to take the next step in making ToP feel like a complete game with a deep story. The 1.0 update should be coming up soon and it will be a pretty big step towards that!

Thank you guys so much for your support, and I will see you guys soon!

GregJ66

May 22, 2017
I'm guessing I bugged the game, because I have the mysterious diamond - which I gave to Rose - but the shed statue still doesn't do anything and I can't repeat anal with Rose, also she's not at 3 hearts either.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
I'm guessing I bugged the game, because I have the mysterious diamond - which I gave to Rose - but the shed statue still doesn't do anything and I can't repeat anal with Rose, also she's not at 3 hearts either.
Yep, that does seem to have happened to a few people. I guess you can either try reverting to a previous save if you have one, or grab someone else's.

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
Hate to see ToP slowed down due to the side project, Look forward to see what the new update has next month though.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Hate to see ToP slowed down due to the side project, Look forward to see what the new update has next month though.
It's not slowed down because of that; most of the time issue is due to artists. Since ZR has a different artist, not so much a problem.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes