DothDreams

Apr 3, 2018
you need to find the gem for anal and talk to her in her work place *her home upstairs*
Yeah i did i give her the gem but after we have the anal sex the night when i go on her house , upstairs i dont have in the practice and morning , afternoon or evening no stars for change his costume :oops:

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Hi, I'm having trouble getting the dialogue that supposed to direct me to the attic to go through the box of her stuff up there. I have done three different playthroughs so far but to no avail, and I have been following the guide to the letter. I am on the latest version and I'm not sure what to do.
Can confirmed.. I'm having the same problem. I already go up to the attic before the event.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
If you have the diamond then it's bugged. Don't know what's causing that, never had the issue myself.
you need to find the gem for anal and talk to her in her work place *her home upstairs*
same problem. I suppose to get 3rd heart after gave her gem but nope still 2 heart and then can't progress anymore

Can confirmed.. I'm having the same problem. I already go up to the attic before the event.
new bug huh. I stop after got Rose's even bug. another thing to add to the list " don't play this now wait for new version"

Want to play new game but can't if these game breaking bug still exist. oh well, more wait then.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Solved it lol..
Interact with Mom, choose Explore, then Talk to her.
That was from the walkthrough.. what actually you supposed to do is ask her to explore in the morning.. go explore during midday (bring her back to where you find the pendant and kiss her there) the go through your day as normal.. you'll wake up at night to her masturbation and almost got caught.. then you can talk to her about the pendant before going to the attic.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
is there a complete guide for the game? (0.6)
Yes, check the front page. There's a simple text guide that tells you where you need to go and what you need to do. In future I'll have another guide that has some visual help as well.

Theirenden

Apr 22, 2018
Solved it lol..

That was from the walkthrough.. what actually you supposed to do is ask her to explore in the morning.. go explore during midday (bring her back to where you find the pendant and kiss her there) the go through your day as normal.. you'll wake up at night to her masturbation and almost got caught.. then you can talk to her about the pendant before going to the attic.
It worked, i did what you said and i was able to progress. looks like the guide just needs to get a bit of an update to include that step

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
It worked, i did what you said and i was able to progress. looks like the guide just needs to get a bit of an update to include that step
Hmmmm... That's interesting. Might have been unfortunate victim of some reshuffling I did a little while ago, as that never used to be the case. Will look at it later.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
If you fixing the walkthrough.. the library puzzle to get that pink book for Rose are also incorrect for its last step.
Go West and put Pleasure: A New Realm in the spot.
It should be East.. not West. :)

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
If you fixing the walkthrough.. the library puzzle to get that pink book for Rose are also incorrect for its last step.

It should be East.. not West. :)
Ahhh... That might explain it, you're not actually using the newest walkthrough. Evidently the last one I posted wasn't added to the op.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Its more messed up tho. And it totally skipped the 2nd exploration phase with mum to unlock the attic's letter box star.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Its more messed up tho. And it totally skipped the 2nd exploration phase with mum to unlock the attic's letter box star.
I'm really sure it doesn't, that's definitely not something I would leave out. But again, am working on another one so will make positively definitely sure it all works in the relatively near future or your money back guaranteed.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
hello
i thank you for your hard work for making walk through
@Doomskull i have played this game 0.6.2 with the old one and i think it is fine if you follow it step by step and pls ppl stop nagging he/she does what ever it takes and always answer the problems ........

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Welp, think that's a restart for me. I did some exploring on my own before I started to follow the walkthrough, and now I'm stuck. I ventured in those haunted woods at night and got the Halloween charm during that phase, and now the walkthrough says I have to meet Ella at the Autumn Pond (who apparently asks me to get that), but there's no one there.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes