ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
The coming update will have pretty much everything I want.
Minerva, bunny costumes and a spring theme. Only thing it can't do is make the sun shine I guess.

Oct 28, 2017
And as per the walkthrough of 0.6.2 o can't find the mom at upstairs & tried the tips went out of valentica to the forest to fixed the problem but then also it's not working

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017

Hey guys! Bringing another update in but this one is more of a road map talking about what's to come!

== Quest Journal ==

I've had some requests about this throughout the life of ToP and am finally adding a quest journal to the game! This does come with a noteworthy set back:

Save files made before 0.7 will NOT have a functional quest log. It will crash the game if the journal is accessed so I have it disabled unless you are using a new save file. As usual, I will provide a semi-complete save file that will start you near 0.7's start requirements so help minimize re-doing most of the game.

Old save files will work but they will have a pop up box appear every time a quest updates. It's annoying but it doesn't crash your game, at least when I test it so your old files can still be used.

Support for various quests in the game will not be finished by 0.7. I'm planning on having the 0.7 content as well as Day 1 content working with the quest log. The rest of the already completed missions should follow with time!

== Beta 0.7 ==

It's still in progress but the last scene is nearing completion! From there it just needs to be animated so I'd estimate another 1-2 weeks. I will make sure the build's out by the end of May!

Content for 0.8 and 1.0 are in early stages as well so there's a lot of progress being made. Thank you for your patience!

== Beta 1.0 ==

The Beta 1.0 update is approaching slowly! I have plans for a 0.8 build and will likely skip 0.9 to go straight to 1.0. This update will build a solid foundation of the 'main' story. Up until now, most of the quests are technically side quests which build into the main story.

This is also why implementing a quest log will become more helpful in organizing your progress in ToP!

=======

And that's about all for this update! Thank you guys for your support as well as your patience! 0.7 is just about here and I'm excited to share it with you guys!

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Where to train strength ?
I go to almost everywhere to train but all i get was agility.
I also went to that cave like place when i enter the gate opens...and it trains my agility...i have no strength and rest are all 3 stat

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Where to train strength ?
I go to almost everywhere to train but all i get was agility.
I also went to that cave like place when i enter the gate opens...and it trains my agility...i have no strength and rest are all 3 stat
You can train STR by going to the Dojo above your home in the morning or by working in the Tavern and selecting the "lift barrels" option.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
You can train STR by going to the Dojo above your home in the morning or by working in the Tavern and selecting the "lift barrels" option.
Thanks a lot man...just found out that barrel in tavren and forgot totally of that dojo in mid day. Thanks again and appriciate it.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
anyone knows how to get the Holyday outfit for mom? Don't know where to find that snow man ingredient thing..
After you get the mum's date scene (don't matter if it's the picnic or the dinner date) take her to the forest, to the monument/pillar that says "let maternal hands guide you". One you enter the snow zone go get the chest on the other end.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
anyone knows how to get the Holyday outfit for mom? Don't know where to find that snow man ingredient thing..
Here's a guide for all the charms:

i do have the costume its just that i want to know when was that feature added like what update was it? i haven't played this game in a while & i might have missed something.
He already told you, it was the most recent update; 0.6.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes