Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Welp, think that's a restart for me. I did some exploring on my own before I started to follow the walkthrough, and now I'm stuck. I ventured in those haunted woods at night and got the Halloween charm during that phase, and now the walkthrough says I have to meet Ella at the Autumn Pond (who apparently asks me to get that), but there's no one there.
If there's no one there then you've either not spoken to Minerva or you're going there at the wrong time of day.

I can't contnue the game cause i can't enter my name. anybody has any idea how to fix? pls. help..
What does it say?

Henry JohnStein

Apr 28, 2018
If there's no one there then you've either not spoken to Minerva or you're going there at the wrong time of day.

What does it say?
If i don't skip the Tutorial, it says "So...what is your name?", if i skip it it says"What is your name?" but on both, there is no box in which i can type my name.When i continue, it gives me an error saying "TypeError undefined is not a function".
Any idea on how to fix it? Would be much appreciated, tnx.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
If i don't skip the Tutorial, it says "So...what is your name?", if i skip it it says"What is your name?" but on both, there is no box in which i can type my name.When i continue, it gives me an error saying "TypeError undefined is not a function".
Any idea on how to fix it? Would be much appreciated, tnx.
Ah. Yeah, that's not something that can be fixed. You're not using Windows 10 are you?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Damn, you've done a great job!!!
I really hope that no one will ask the same questions again and again after what you did!
Much appreciated, thank you!

yash007

Jul 11, 2017
I have windows 7 but still it shows "TypeError: undefined is not a function" or you guys can help me with sharing saved file just after entering name

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
lNNlg93oaxvAWvslNbHxQ3ajf5_uQW9pSvCuCLClY0btIgfogVSVkmHZZHMFdDAf.png

"MINER-"
"Shh! I'm a mystical tree sprite!"

Whoever this mysterious one is, she looks like she certainly enjoys the textures on this tree! When Town of Passion 0.7 is released, maybe you'll find out just what is so important about this tree!

Progress is moving great as planned on the new build! The art is pushed close to the deadline so no official dates yet but look forward to around a mid-May release!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I posted some more exciting pictures on if you want to add those to the OP as well - shows off the game in a lot more interesting fashion then the current ones.
Added to OP. Thank you

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
I posted some more exciting pictures on if you want to add those to the OP as well - shows off the game in a lot more interesting fashion then the current ones.
the change log says not much of new scene just bug fixed
when is the new update with new pic of goddess will be out?

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
the change log says not much of new scene just bug fixed
when is the new update with new pic of goddess will be out?
Not sure what you mean regarding the change log, but I'm afraid I've no idea regarding the next update. Sometime later this month, maybe within the next week or two.

Reactions: gartal

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Wonder if this is ever going to get out of the Beta stage and actually into the Alpha stages. Been playing this since they started making this and every version has been Beta never Alpha. Though I'm wondering if that isn't just a mix up or something. Just seems kind of weird how its always Beta

Nox565

Apr 14, 2018
Wonder if this is ever going to get out of the Beta stage and actually into the Alpha stages. Been playing this since they started making this and every version has been Beta never Alpha. Though I'm wondering if that isn't just a mix up or something. Just seems kind of weird how its always Beta
Lol alpha is the first iterations of the game even less well made than a beta which is generally the release that comes after the alpha. Most of the time alphas are tested by the devs themselves or a group with them while betas are public releases

Reactions: Ozygator
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes